An exact launch date wasn’t provided by Elba nor has an announcement been rendered by the BBC, the British network which carries the show. But the signs of another go-round manifested themselves in that promotion for the series is seemingly underway and post-production has since begun. Last season, the BBC made each episode of Luther available to U.S. viewership within 24 hours of every live showing.
This time, it’s presumed that the network will use the same formula to maintain its international presence.
Next season’s guest stars will include Orlessa Altass, Lucian Msamati (“Game Of Thrones” fans will remember him as the pirate Salladhor Saan. He and Nonso Anozie were the two black Brits who joined the series cast last season), and Ned Dennehy (“Tyrannosaur”).
Get the full story at Shadow and Act.
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here