An exact launch date wasn’t provided by Elba nor has an announcement been rendered by the BBC, the British network which carries the show. But the signs of another go-round manifested themselves in that promotion for the series is seemingly underway and post-production has since begun. Last season, the BBC made each episode of Luther available to U.S. viewership within 24 hours of every live showing.
This time, it’s presumed that the network will use the same formula to maintain its international presence.
Next season’s guest stars will include Orlessa Altass, Lucian Msamati (“Game Of Thrones” fans will remember him as the pirate Salladhor Saan. He and Nonso Anozie were the two black Brits who joined the series cast last season), and Ned Dennehy (“Tyrannosaur”).
Get the full story at Shadow and Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here