An exact launch date wasn’t provided by Elba nor has an announcement been rendered by the BBC, the British network which carries the show. But the signs of another go-round manifested themselves in that promotion for the series is seemingly underway and post-production has since begun. Last season, the BBC made each episode of Luther available to U.S. viewership within 24 hours of every live showing.
This time, it’s presumed that the network will use the same formula to maintain its international presence.
Next season’s guest stars will include Orlessa Altass, Lucian Msamati (“Game Of Thrones” fans will remember him as the pirate Salladhor Saan. He and Nonso Anozie were the two black Brits who joined the series cast last season), and Ned Dennehy (“Tyrannosaur”).
Get the full story at Shadow and Act.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here