An exact launch date wasn’t provided by Elba nor has an announcement been rendered by the BBC, the British network which carries the show. But the signs of another go-round manifested themselves in that promotion for the series is seemingly underway and post-production has since begun. Last season, the BBC made each episode of Luther available to U.S. viewership within 24 hours of every live showing.
This time, it’s presumed that the network will use the same formula to maintain its international presence.
Next season’s guest stars will include Orlessa Altass, Lucian Msamati (“Game Of Thrones” fans will remember him as the pirate Salladhor Saan. He and Nonso Anozie were the two black Brits who joined the series cast last season), and Ned Dennehy (“Tyrannosaur”).
Get the full story at Shadow and Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here