She was excited and couldn’t hold it in.
“I know everything about this baby. And I know…I was gonna say what it was. I know the baby’s name. Of course I know what it is, and I’ve seen HIS little face. She has a 4D picture…Oh.”
Though the news is out there, the couple is more excited that they’re going to have a child, especially after the doctor revealed they were going to have fertility problems.
“I just burst out laughing… It’s like, ‘What you talkin’ about, boo?’” Tamar told People magazine about what it was like getting the news that her first child is on the way.
She added family members have offered unsolicited advice.
“My sisters are making me feel more maternal because they’re crazy. They’re giving me advice on how to be a mother and be pregnant,” she said, joking that not even they know the sex of her child at the time. “I can’t tell my sisters because my sisters will tell everybody,” she said.
Well, Tiny got a mouth on her too, apparently.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here