She was excited and couldn’t hold it in.
“I know everything about this baby. And I know…I was gonna say what it was. I know the baby’s name. Of course I know what it is, and I’ve seen HIS little face. She has a 4D picture…Oh.”
Though the news is out there, the couple is more excited that they’re going to have a child, especially after the doctor revealed they were going to have fertility problems.
“I just burst out laughing… It’s like, ‘What you talkin’ about, boo?’” Tamar told People magazine about what it was like getting the news that her first child is on the way.
She added family members have offered unsolicited advice.
“My sisters are making me feel more maternal because they’re crazy. They’re giving me advice on how to be a mother and be pregnant,” she said, joking that not even they know the sex of her child at the time. “I can’t tell my sisters because my sisters will tell everybody,” she said.
Well, Tiny got a mouth on her too, apparently.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here