*Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner of the Kardashian clan hit the town in London on Saturday, with Jaden’s dad Will Smith tagging along as a chaperone.
Smith, 14, and Jenner, 15 – who swear they are just friends and nothing more – hit up sushi hotspot Nobu for dinner. Earlier in the day, they lunched at Cafe Nero.
Meanwhile, Jaden’s BFF Justin Bieber celebrated his birthday at London club Cirque Du Soir on Friday, but didn’t have the greatest time due to security turning away his friends who looked under 18. There’s no word whether one of those denied was Jaden, but the young star did share that he got Biebs a little something for his special day.
“I Gave Justin His Cartier Then Went Home,” he tweeted.
At one point, people thought the “Karate Kid” actor was dating Kylie’s older sister Kendall, after a photo of the twosome holding hands while ice skating at Kendall’s birthday party surfaced, but the elder Jenner was quick to put those to rest.
“He is like my little brother,” she told E! News. “So funny. Never knew people talked about that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here