*Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner of the Kardashian clan hit the town in London on Saturday, with Jaden’s dad Will Smith tagging along as a chaperone.
Smith, 14, and Jenner, 15 – who swear they are just friends and nothing more – hit up sushi hotspot Nobu for dinner. Earlier in the day, they lunched at Cafe Nero.
Meanwhile, Jaden’s BFF Justin Bieber celebrated his birthday at London club Cirque Du Soir on Friday, but didn’t have the greatest time due to security turning away his friends who looked under 18. There’s no word whether one of those denied was Jaden, but the young star did share that he got Biebs a little something for his special day.
“I Gave Justin His Cartier Then Went Home,” he tweeted.
At one point, people thought the “Karate Kid” actor was dating Kylie’s older sister Kendall, after a photo of the twosome holding hands while ice skating at Kendall’s birthday party surfaced, but the elder Jenner was quick to put those to rest.
“He is like my little brother,” she told E! News. “So funny. Never knew people talked about that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here