*Jaden Smith and Kylie Jenner of the Kardashian clan hit the town in London on Saturday, with Jaden’s dad Will Smith tagging along as a chaperone.
Smith, 14, and Jenner, 15 – who swear they are just friends and nothing more – hit up sushi hotspot Nobu for dinner. Earlier in the day, they lunched at Cafe Nero.
Meanwhile, Jaden’s BFF Justin Bieber celebrated his birthday at London club Cirque Du Soir on Friday, but didn’t have the greatest time due to security turning away his friends who looked under 18. There’s no word whether one of those denied was Jaden, but the young star did share that he got Biebs a little something for his special day.
“I Gave Justin His Cartier Then Went Home,” he tweeted.
At one point, people thought the “Karate Kid” actor was dating Kylie’s older sister Kendall, after a photo of the twosome holding hands while ice skating at Kendall’s birthday party surfaced, but the elder Jenner was quick to put those to rest.
“He is like my little brother,” she told E! News. “So funny. Never knew people talked about that.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here