*EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole chatted with Oscar Award winner, Jamie Foxx at the NAACP Image Awards, where he was being honored as Entertainer of the Year.
Jamie spoke to us about the fan reaction to his Oscar nominated film, “Django Unchained.” Since he was the recipient of an Image Award and he chose to bring his beautiful daughter Corrine Bishop as his date, we asked Jamie, why it was important to present a “positve image” as a father.
“It’s really important and I’m not the only guy, you got Jay-Z and Puff, Will Smith, all of these guys, I think it’s just the right thing to do. We gettin’ older, my dad is always like, dad, when you gonna grow up? So, it’s good, when you have so many negative images out there and it’s so hard to keep any kind of image with social media, they rip you to shreds, so it’s a good thing to do.”
Watch the interview:
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here