*EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole chatted with Oscar Award winner, Jamie Foxx at the NAACP Image Awards, where he was being honored as Entertainer of the Year.
Jamie spoke to us about the fan reaction to his Oscar nominated film, “Django Unchained.” Since he was the recipient of an Image Award and he chose to bring his beautiful daughter Corrine Bishop as his date, we asked Jamie, why it was important to present a “positve image” as a father.
“It’s really important and I’m not the only guy, you got Jay-Z and Puff, Will Smith, all of these guys, I think it’s just the right thing to do. We gettin’ older, my dad is always like, dad, when you gonna grow up? So, it’s good, when you have so many negative images out there and it’s so hard to keep any kind of image with social media, they rip you to shreds, so it’s a good thing to do.”
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here