*EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole chatted with Oscar Award winner, Jamie Foxx at the NAACP Image Awards, where he was being honored as Entertainer of the Year.
Jamie spoke to us about the fan reaction to his Oscar nominated film, “Django Unchained.” Since he was the recipient of an Image Award and he chose to bring his beautiful daughter Corrine Bishop as his date, we asked Jamie, why it was important to present a “positve image” as a father.
“It’s really important and I’m not the only guy, you got Jay-Z and Puff, Will Smith, all of these guys, I think it’s just the right thing to do. We gettin’ older, my dad is always like, dad, when you gonna grow up? So, it’s good, when you have so many negative images out there and it’s so hard to keep any kind of image with social media, they rip you to shreds, so it’s a good thing to do.”
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here