*EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole chatted with Oscar Award winner, Jamie Foxx at the NAACP Image Awards, where he was being honored as Entertainer of the Year.
Jamie spoke to us about the fan reaction to his Oscar nominated film, “Django Unchained.” Since he was the recipient of an Image Award and he chose to bring his beautiful daughter Corrine Bishop as his date, we asked Jamie, why it was important to present a “positve image” as a father.
“It’s really important and I’m not the only guy, you got Jay-Z and Puff, Will Smith, all of these guys, I think it’s just the right thing to do. We gettin’ older, my dad is always like, dad, when you gonna grow up? So, it’s good, when you have so many negative images out there and it’s so hard to keep any kind of image with social media, they rip you to shreds, so it’s a good thing to do.”
Watch the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here