*EURweb associate Cherise (CNikky) Nicole chatted with Oscar Award winner, Jamie Foxx at the NAACP Image Awards, where he was being honored as Entertainer of the Year.
Jamie spoke to us about the fan reaction to his Oscar nominated film, “Django Unchained.” Since he was the recipient of an Image Award and he chose to bring his beautiful daughter Corrine Bishop as his date, we asked Jamie, why it was important to present a “positve image” as a father.
“It’s really important and I’m not the only guy, you got Jay-Z and Puff, Will Smith, all of these guys, I think it’s just the right thing to do. We gettin’ older, my dad is always like, dad, when you gonna grow up? So, it’s good, when you have so many negative images out there and it’s so hard to keep any kind of image with social media, they rip you to shreds, so it’s a good thing to do.”
Watch the interview:
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here