*Jason Derulo, who has been dating singer Jordin Sparks for 18 months, says he’s currently in the planning stages of his marriage proposal.
”The proposal will be monumental,” he told In Touch Weekly. “I wrote a song called ‘Marry Me.’ I have a date in mind. I want to surprise her but she’s given me guidelines first. I have to ask her dad for permission.”
Jordin has been very open about her relationship with Jason and has admitted she would love to settle down with him and start a family.
She previously said: ”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future. But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen.”
Jordin has also credited Jason with keeping her calm and stress free since they began their romance in August 2011.
“There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she said. “He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here