*Jason Derulo, who has been dating singer Jordin Sparks for 18 months, says he’s currently in the planning stages of his marriage proposal.
”The proposal will be monumental,” he told In Touch Weekly. “I wrote a song called ‘Marry Me.’ I have a date in mind. I want to surprise her but she’s given me guidelines first. I have to ask her dad for permission.”
Jordin has been very open about her relationship with Jason and has admitted she would love to settle down with him and start a family.
She previously said: ”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future. But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen.”
Jordin has also credited Jason with keeping her calm and stress free since they began their romance in August 2011.
“There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she said. “He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here