*Jason Derulo, who has been dating singer Jordin Sparks for 18 months, says he’s currently in the planning stages of his marriage proposal.
”The proposal will be monumental,” he told In Touch Weekly. “I wrote a song called ‘Marry Me.’ I have a date in mind. I want to surprise her but she’s given me guidelines first. I have to ask her dad for permission.”
Jordin has been very open about her relationship with Jason and has admitted she would love to settle down with him and start a family.
She previously said: ”I hope to marry and have kids one day, for sure, and I do see him in my future. But we both have to be ready. If that happens one day, it will happen.”
Jordin has also credited Jason with keeping her calm and stress free since they began their romance in August 2011.
“There is something as simple as him just being in the room with me that helps calm me down and makes me feel at ease,” she said. “He says sweet things. When you love somebody, the littlest thing can be the biggest thing.”
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here