*The public may be able to get their hands on the items Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife Sandi illegally purchased with campaign contributions, including flat screen TVs, fur coats, a fedora worn by Michael Jackson, a $43,000 gold-plated Rolex watch and more.
Once the Jacksons are sentenced, those items, including the stuffed elk heads and the celebrity memorabilia, become the responsibility of the U.S. Marshal, reports CBS, per Belkis Sandoval in Chicago, a senior inspector with the U.S. Marshal.
An auction is not definite, but some of the items may be worthy to put up for bid, with proceeds going toward paying restitution.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here