*The public may be able to get their hands on the items Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife Sandi illegally purchased with campaign contributions, including flat screen TVs, fur coats, a fedora worn by Michael Jackson, a $43,000 gold-plated Rolex watch and more.
Once the Jacksons are sentenced, those items, including the stuffed elk heads and the celebrity memorabilia, become the responsibility of the U.S. Marshal, reports CBS, per Belkis Sandoval in Chicago, a senior inspector with the U.S. Marshal.
An auction is not definite, but some of the items may be worthy to put up for bid, with proceeds going toward paying restitution.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here