*For years, Johnny Gill has been a suspected homosexual, but on a recent episode of “Unsung,” the New Edition star denied the rumors were true, saying it was karma.
At one point, some suspected he and close friend Eddie Murphy had a thing for each other.
Scoffing at the rumors, he declared himself “150,000 percent heterosexual.”
Interestingly, he added, “In some strange way, it was kinda like some kinda lesson that was learned. I mean, we used to all sit around laughing and making gay jokes. As I got older and realized it was like hey, that’s not cool.”
Not completely sold by his flat out, and somewhat exaggerated denial, Rich Juzwiak of Gawker, expressed Gill still seems a bit suspect.
Check out his analysis at Gawker.
In the meantime, check a pic of Johnny Gill and his pals, Eric Benet, Barry Bonds and Kenny Lattimore taken at Jonathan De Veaux’s Savoy Entertainment Center. on the night of his Unsung premiere:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here