*For years, Johnny Gill has been a suspected homosexual, but on a recent episode of “Unsung,” the New Edition star denied the rumors were true, saying it was karma.
At one point, some suspected he and close friend Eddie Murphy had a thing for each other.
Scoffing at the rumors, he declared himself “150,000 percent heterosexual.”
Interestingly, he added, “In some strange way, it was kinda like some kinda lesson that was learned. I mean, we used to all sit around laughing and making gay jokes. As I got older and realized it was like hey, that’s not cool.”
Not completely sold by his flat out, and somewhat exaggerated denial, Rich Juzwiak of Gawker, expressed Gill still seems a bit suspect.
Check out his analysis at Gawker.
In the meantime, check a pic of Johnny Gill and his pals, Eric Benet, Barry Bonds and Kenny Lattimore taken at Jonathan De Veaux’s Savoy Entertainment Center. on the night of his Unsung premiere:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here