*For years, Johnny Gill has been a suspected homosexual, but on a recent episode of “Unsung,” the New Edition star denied the rumors were true, saying it was karma.
At one point, some suspected he and close friend Eddie Murphy had a thing for each other.
Scoffing at the rumors, he declared himself “150,000 percent heterosexual.”
Interestingly, he added, “In some strange way, it was kinda like some kinda lesson that was learned. I mean, we used to all sit around laughing and making gay jokes. As I got older and realized it was like hey, that’s not cool.”
Not completely sold by his flat out, and somewhat exaggerated denial, Rich Juzwiak of Gawker, expressed Gill still seems a bit suspect.
Check out his analysis at Gawker.
In the meantime, check a pic of Johnny Gill and his pals, Eric Benet, Barry Bonds and Kenny Lattimore taken at Jonathan De Veaux’s Savoy Entertainment Center. on the night of his Unsung premiere:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here