There should be some ground rules and/or boundaries set when it comes to pranks, but we all know there are none.
That’s why when someone gets a prank pulled on them, they are so angry and flustered.
But everyone that has ever been hustled by a car salesman must’ve been quite happy when one unsuspecting car salesman was pranked by Jeff Gordon.
Surely you can already see where this is going when I mentioned NASCAR’s finest driver. He is a four-time series champion and a three-time Daytona 500 winner.
Jeff Gordon joined forces with Pepsi Max to pull off one of the best pranks ever to make a hilarious commercial for the company that replicated their slogan “A zero-calorie cola in disguise.”
Gordon was in disguise as an average Joe looking to purchase a new car. He even convinces the car salesman that the 2009 Camaro was a little too much for him and that he had never driven a car like this before.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here