There should be some ground rules and/or boundaries set when it comes to pranks, but we all know there are none.
That’s why when someone gets a prank pulled on them, they are so angry and flustered.
But everyone that has ever been hustled by a car salesman must’ve been quite happy when one unsuspecting car salesman was pranked by Jeff Gordon.
Surely you can already see where this is going when I mentioned NASCAR’s finest driver. He is a four-time series champion and a three-time Daytona 500 winner.
Jeff Gordon joined forces with Pepsi Max to pull off one of the best pranks ever to make a hilarious commercial for the company that replicated their slogan “A zero-calorie cola in disguise.”
Gordon was in disguise as an average Joe looking to purchase a new car. He even convinces the car salesman that the 2009 Camaro was a little too much for him and that he had never driven a car like this before.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here