There should be some ground rules and/or boundaries set when it comes to pranks, but we all know there are none.
That’s why when someone gets a prank pulled on them, they are so angry and flustered.
But everyone that has ever been hustled by a car salesman must’ve been quite happy when one unsuspecting car salesman was pranked by Jeff Gordon.
Surely you can already see where this is going when I mentioned NASCAR’s finest driver. He is a four-time series champion and a three-time Daytona 500 winner.
Jeff Gordon joined forces with Pepsi Max to pull off one of the best pranks ever to make a hilarious commercial for the company that replicated their slogan “A zero-calorie cola in disguise.”
Gordon was in disguise as an average Joe looking to purchase a new car. He even convinces the car salesman that the 2009 Camaro was a little too much for him and that he had never driven a car like this before.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here