There should be some ground rules and/or boundaries set when it comes to pranks, but we all know there are none.
That’s why when someone gets a prank pulled on them, they are so angry and flustered.
But everyone that has ever been hustled by a car salesman must’ve been quite happy when one unsuspecting car salesman was pranked by Jeff Gordon.
Surely you can already see where this is going when I mentioned NASCAR’s finest driver. He is a four-time series champion and a three-time Daytona 500 winner.
Jeff Gordon joined forces with Pepsi Max to pull off one of the best pranks ever to make a hilarious commercial for the company that replicated their slogan “A zero-calorie cola in disguise.”
Gordon was in disguise as an average Joe looking to purchase a new car. He even convinces the car salesman that the 2009 Camaro was a little too much for him and that he had never driven a car like this before.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here