*Wedding bells are ringing for basketball legend Michael Jordan, and it looks like he’s going to settle back in his hometown with longtime girlfriend Yvette Prieto.
According to Fox Sports, Michael recently bought a North Carolina home for $2.8 million, 22 miles from where the Bobcats play.
The lakefront property was originally priced at $ 3.99 million but went into foreclosure August 2012 and brought it down to $ 3.49 million.
Sprawling at 12,310 square fit, Jordan’s new kingdom consists of 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and a two-story great room that opens out to a terraced patio that includes a spa and gigantic pool.
The gym and entertainment center is in the basement area of the house.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here