*Wedding bells are ringing for basketball legend Michael Jordan, and it looks like he’s going to settle back in his hometown with longtime girlfriend Yvette Prieto.
According to Fox Sports, Michael recently bought a North Carolina home for $2.8 million, 22 miles from where the Bobcats play.
The lakefront property was originally priced at $ 3.99 million but went into foreclosure August 2012 and brought it down to $ 3.49 million.
Sprawling at 12,310 square fit, Jordan’s new kingdom consists of 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and a two-story great room that opens out to a terraced patio that includes a spa and gigantic pool.
The gym and entertainment center is in the basement area of the house.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here