*Wedding bells are ringing for basketball legend Michael Jordan, and it looks like he’s going to settle back in his hometown with longtime girlfriend Yvette Prieto.
According to Fox Sports, Michael recently bought a North Carolina home for $2.8 million, 22 miles from where the Bobcats play.
The lakefront property was originally priced at $ 3.99 million but went into foreclosure August 2012 and brought it down to $ 3.49 million.
Sprawling at 12,310 square fit, Jordan’s new kingdom consists of 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and a two-story great room that opens out to a terraced patio that includes a spa and gigantic pool.
The gym and entertainment center is in the basement area of the house.
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here