*Wedding bells are ringing for basketball legend Michael Jordan, and it looks like he’s going to settle back in his hometown with longtime girlfriend Yvette Prieto.
According to Fox Sports, Michael recently bought a North Carolina home for $2.8 million, 22 miles from where the Bobcats play.
The lakefront property was originally priced at $ 3.99 million but went into foreclosure August 2012 and brought it down to $ 3.49 million.
Sprawling at 12,310 square fit, Jordan’s new kingdom consists of 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and a two-story great room that opens out to a terraced patio that includes a spa and gigantic pool.
The gym and entertainment center is in the basement area of the house.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here