*How about that Joseline Hernandez.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star is always looking for a way to stay in front of the public (and prove she’s all female).
Well, you know what that usually means. Yep, she’s naked again. But this time, instead on spreading eagle, she did something kinda artsy.
Hernandez opted to have her body sprayed with silver metallic paint. The reality star and fledgling rapper, who sported box braids, got her producer/boyfriend and costar, Stevie J to paint her from the neck down.
Hernandez posted some photosfrom the shoot on Instagram with this caption …
“My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
You can see the photos at Rucuss.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here