*How about that Joseline Hernandez.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star is always looking for a way to stay in front of the public (and prove she’s all female).
Well, you know what that usually means. Yep, she’s naked again. But this time, instead on spreading eagle, she did something kinda artsy.
Hernandez opted to have her body sprayed with silver metallic paint. The reality star and fledgling rapper, who sported box braids, got her producer/boyfriend and costar, Stevie J to paint her from the neck down.
Hernandez posted some photosfrom the shoot on Instagram with this caption …
“My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
You can see the photos at Rucuss.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here