*How about that Joseline Hernandez.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star is always looking for a way to stay in front of the public (and prove she’s all female).
Well, you know what that usually means. Yep, she’s naked again. But this time, instead on spreading eagle, she did something kinda artsy.
Hernandez opted to have her body sprayed with silver metallic paint. The reality star and fledgling rapper, who sported box braids, got her producer/boyfriend and costar, Stevie J to paint her from the neck down.
Hernandez posted some photosfrom the shoot on Instagram with this caption …
“My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
You can see the photos at Rucuss.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here