*How about that Joseline Hernandez.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star is always looking for a way to stay in front of the public (and prove she’s all female).
Well, you know what that usually means. Yep, she’s naked again. But this time, instead on spreading eagle, she did something kinda artsy.
Hernandez opted to have her body sprayed with silver metallic paint. The reality star and fledgling rapper, who sported box braids, got her producer/boyfriend and costar, Stevie J to paint her from the neck down.
Hernandez posted some photosfrom the shoot on Instagram with this caption …
“My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
You can see the photos at Rucuss.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here