*How about that Joseline Hernandez.
The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star is always looking for a way to stay in front of the public (and prove she’s all female).
Well, you know what that usually means. Yep, she’s naked again. But this time, instead on spreading eagle, she did something kinda artsy.
Hernandez opted to have her body sprayed with silver metallic paint. The reality star and fledgling rapper, who sported box braids, got her producer/boyfriend and costar, Stevie J to paint her from the neck down.
Hernandez posted some photosfrom the shoot on Instagram with this caption …
“My Daddy @hitmansteviej painting me last night! MANager, Driver, Security, painter. Stebbie takes all the work. Lol!”
You can see the photos at Rucuss.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here