*After 15 years of putting litigants in check on his syndicated court show “Judge Joe Brown,” the series will air its final episode at the end of this season.
“Judge Joe Brown will not be returning for another season. We would like to thank Joe for 15 great years, as well as executive producer John Terenzio and the entire staff for all their hard work and dedication to the show,” a CBS TV Distribution spokesperson said.
The decision comes following a recent report of a contract renegotiation dispute between CBSTVD and Brown. The departure will free up a half-hour on the stations that carry the court show, including the Fox stations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here