*Justin Timberlake is headed to the CW next week for the hourlong “Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake.”
Airing Tuesday, March 19 at 8 p.m., the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on “Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.”
JT is in full promotion mode for his new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” which also drops on March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where the former ‘N Sync member will discuss the new album and perform.
The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 p.m. March 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here