*Justin Timberlake is headed to the CW next week for the hourlong “Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake.”
Airing Tuesday, March 19 at 8 p.m., the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on “Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.”
JT is in full promotion mode for his new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” which also drops on March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where the former ‘N Sync member will discuss the new album and perform.
The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 p.m. March 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here