*Justin Timberlake is headed to the CW next week for the hourlong “Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake.”
Airing Tuesday, March 19 at 8 p.m., the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on “Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.”
JT is in full promotion mode for his new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” which also drops on March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where the former ‘N Sync member will discuss the new album and perform.
The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 p.m. March 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- 2016 Music Festival Rolls into Cincinnati July 22-23
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here