*Justin Timberlake is headed to the CW next week for the hourlong “Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake.”
Airing Tuesday, March 19 at 8 p.m., the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on “Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.”
JT is in full promotion mode for his new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” which also drops on March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where the former ‘N Sync member will discuss the new album and perform.
The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 p.m. March 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here