*Justin Timberlake is headed to the CW next week for the hourlong “Target Presents The IHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake.”
Airing Tuesday, March 19 at 8 p.m., the special will feature performances and interviews with Timberlake, who just hosted another strongly rated “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend and is in the midst of a weeklong stint on “Late Show With Jimmy Fallon.”
JT is in full promotion mode for his new album, “The 20/20 Experience,” which also drops on March 19. Timberlake’s live performance the night before at LA’s El Rey Theatre will be filmed during a release party that will include a live, nationwide 30-minute on-air radio special, where the former ‘N Sync member will discuss the new album and perform.
The CW broadcast will include an exclusive eight-minute world premiere of his latest music video. An encore of the special will air at 8 p.m. March 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here