The couple announced that their going to push up the date for the wedding and get hitched sooner than expected.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi chatted about the change, noting that her new spin-off “The Kandi Factory” is also around the corner.
“We were talking about early next year,” Kandi said, “but my friends say were waiting too long, so we’ve pushed it up a little bit. We haven’t got too far in the wedding planning process yet.”
Fans also want to know if there’s going to be a reality TV wedding involved.
As of now, she and Todd want to keep it private, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room to change.
“The Kandi Factory” debuts April 9 at 10 p.m. on Bravo!
(photo of Kandi & Todd, courtesy S2S Magazine)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here