The couple announced that their going to push up the date for the wedding and get hitched sooner than expected.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi chatted about the change, noting that her new spin-off “The Kandi Factory” is also around the corner.
“We were talking about early next year,” Kandi said, “but my friends say were waiting too long, so we’ve pushed it up a little bit. We haven’t got too far in the wedding planning process yet.”
Fans also want to know if there’s going to be a reality TV wedding involved.
As of now, she and Todd want to keep it private, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room to change.
“The Kandi Factory” debuts April 9 at 10 p.m. on Bravo!
(photo of Kandi & Todd, courtesy S2S Magazine)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here