The couple announced that their going to push up the date for the wedding and get hitched sooner than expected.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi chatted about the change, noting that her new spin-off “The Kandi Factory” is also around the corner.
“We were talking about early next year,” Kandi said, “but my friends say were waiting too long, so we’ve pushed it up a little bit. We haven’t got too far in the wedding planning process yet.”
Fans also want to know if there’s going to be a reality TV wedding involved.
As of now, she and Todd want to keep it private, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room to change.
“The Kandi Factory” debuts April 9 at 10 p.m. on Bravo!
(photo of Kandi & Todd, courtesy S2S Magazine)
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here