The couple announced that their going to push up the date for the wedding and get hitched sooner than expected.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi chatted about the change, noting that her new spin-off “The Kandi Factory” is also around the corner.
“We were talking about early next year,” Kandi said, “but my friends say were waiting too long, so we’ve pushed it up a little bit. We haven’t got too far in the wedding planning process yet.”
Fans also want to know if there’s going to be a reality TV wedding involved.
As of now, she and Todd want to keep it private, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room to change.
“The Kandi Factory” debuts April 9 at 10 p.m. on Bravo!
(photo of Kandi & Todd, courtesy S2S Magazine)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here