The couple announced that their going to push up the date for the wedding and get hitched sooner than expected.
In an interview with Sister 2 Sister, Kandi chatted about the change, noting that her new spin-off “The Kandi Factory” is also around the corner.
“We were talking about early next year,” Kandi said, “but my friends say were waiting too long, so we’ve pushed it up a little bit. We haven’t got too far in the wedding planning process yet.”
Fans also want to know if there’s going to be a reality TV wedding involved.
As of now, she and Todd want to keep it private, but that doesn’t mean there’s not room to change.
“The Kandi Factory” debuts April 9 at 10 p.m. on Bravo!
(photo of Kandi & Todd, courtesy S2S Magazine)
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here