*Now, Kandi Burruss is kicking herself for not keeping her mouth shut about Porsha’s marriage after a girls’ night out in Vegas.
Kandi went bloggin’ on Bravotv.com to make her apology to newlywed, Porsha Stewart, who at the last minute, did not attend the strip club portion of the Sin City festivities because her husband, Kordell, who is her sole source of financial stability, did not approve.
While all of the women had their say in one way or another, Porsha’s absence became fodder for Kandi, who apparently did not take the advice she later says her mother once gave her,
“My mom always says you’re not supposed to speak about other people’s marriage unless they ask you to. Porsha did not ask me for advice, nor should she. I am not married YET, therefore I can’t say what Porsha should or should not do. I respect the fact she stood her ground,” Kandi wrote.
Porsha had previously stated how happy she was that her husband even ‘allowed her’ to go to Vegas. Well, you can imagine how that remark went over with the housewives. They all began to question this man’s power over his wife.
Kandi says, although she sincerely regrets her words, some of them she still stands by.
“My situation is totally different than Porsha’s. I meant what I said about how I can’t relate to her situation, because it’s true that if you have to financially depend on your mate, then a lot of times that gives them more control,” she said.
Kandi adds that just because someone has more control, it doesn’t always have to be considered a bad thing. After all, Porsha’s happily married, right?
“I still wish her happiness and longevity in her marriage, and I hope she keeps doing what works for her. Maybe I need to be taking advice from her, since she is the married one,” Kandi slips. Hmmm.
Watch a clip of the drama below.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here