*Now, Kandi Burruss is kicking herself for not keeping her mouth shut about Porsha’s marriage after a girls’ night out in Vegas.
Kandi went bloggin’ on Bravotv.com to make her apology to newlywed, Porsha Stewart, who at the last minute, did not attend the strip club portion of the Sin City festivities because her husband, Kordell, who is her sole source of financial stability, did not approve.
While all of the women had their say in one way or another, Porsha’s absence became fodder for Kandi, who apparently did not take the advice she later says her mother once gave her,
“My mom always says you’re not supposed to speak about other people’s marriage unless they ask you to. Porsha did not ask me for advice, nor should she. I am not married YET, therefore I can’t say what Porsha should or should not do. I respect the fact she stood her ground,” Kandi wrote.
Porsha had previously stated how happy she was that her husband even ‘allowed her’ to go to Vegas. Well, you can imagine how that remark went over with the housewives. They all began to question this man’s power over his wife.
Kandi says, although she sincerely regrets her words, some of them she still stands by.
“My situation is totally different than Porsha’s. I meant what I said about how I can’t relate to her situation, because it’s true that if you have to financially depend on your mate, then a lot of times that gives them more control,” she said.
Kandi adds that just because someone has more control, it doesn’t always have to be considered a bad thing. After all, Porsha’s happily married, right?
“I still wish her happiness and longevity in her marriage, and I hope she keeps doing what works for her. Maybe I need to be taking advice from her, since she is the married one,” Kandi slips. Hmmm.
Watch a clip of the drama below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here