*Now, Kandi Burruss is kicking herself for not keeping her mouth shut about Porsha’s marriage after a girls’ night out in Vegas.
Kandi went bloggin’ on Bravotv.com to make her apology to newlywed, Porsha Stewart, who at the last minute, did not attend the strip club portion of the Sin City festivities because her husband, Kordell, who is her sole source of financial stability, did not approve.
While all of the women had their say in one way or another, Porsha’s absence became fodder for Kandi, who apparently did not take the advice she later says her mother once gave her,
“My mom always says you’re not supposed to speak about other people’s marriage unless they ask you to. Porsha did not ask me for advice, nor should she. I am not married YET, therefore I can’t say what Porsha should or should not do. I respect the fact she stood her ground,” Kandi wrote.
Porsha had previously stated how happy she was that her husband even ‘allowed her’ to go to Vegas. Well, you can imagine how that remark went over with the housewives. They all began to question this man’s power over his wife.
Kandi says, although she sincerely regrets her words, some of them she still stands by.
“My situation is totally different than Porsha’s. I meant what I said about how I can’t relate to her situation, because it’s true that if you have to financially depend on your mate, then a lot of times that gives them more control,” she said.
Kandi adds that just because someone has more control, it doesn’t always have to be considered a bad thing. After all, Porsha’s happily married, right?
“I still wish her happiness and longevity in her marriage, and I hope she keeps doing what works for her. Maybe I need to be taking advice from her, since she is the married one,” Kandi slips. Hmmm.
Watch a clip of the drama below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here