*Guess who’s on the cover of Upscale magazine? Kandi Burruss.
Yes, the country girl is the pretty face on April’s 2013 issue and she’s talking about love, marriage, and prenups.
She also dished the deets about her new Bravo show, “The Kandi Factory.”
But first, about her main squeeze, Todd, she says, “The cool thing about Todd and I is that he’s very smart, intelligent. We have so many ideas that we’re planning to make happen together. We’re workaholics. That’s something we’ve been talking about lately, trying to find more ‘us’ time.”
About the prenup talk, “I don’t see why it’s such a huge topic of conversation. Pre-nups should be standard. Those things should be put in place when everyone is thinking clear-minded. Why would you wait until y’all fall out? People do things to hurt the other when they’re hurt. If I was a man and made that [comment about pre-nups] I don’t think people would’ve even cared, probably.”
Check out more in the April issue.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here