*Guess who’s on the cover of Upscale magazine? Kandi Burruss.
Yes, the country girl is the pretty face on April’s 2013 issue and she’s talking about love, marriage, and prenups.
She also dished the deets about her new Bravo show, “The Kandi Factory.”
But first, about her main squeeze, Todd, she says, “The cool thing about Todd and I is that he’s very smart, intelligent. We have so many ideas that we’re planning to make happen together. We’re workaholics. That’s something we’ve been talking about lately, trying to find more ‘us’ time.”
About the prenup talk, “I don’t see why it’s such a huge topic of conversation. Pre-nups should be standard. Those things should be put in place when everyone is thinking clear-minded. Why would you wait until y’all fall out? People do things to hurt the other when they’re hurt. If I was a man and made that [comment about pre-nups] I don’t think people would’ve even cared, probably.”
Check out more in the April issue.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here