*Guess who’s on the cover of Upscale magazine? Kandi Burruss.
Yes, the country girl is the pretty face on April’s 2013 issue and she’s talking about love, marriage, and prenups.
She also dished the deets about her new Bravo show, “The Kandi Factory.”
But first, about her main squeeze, Todd, she says, “The cool thing about Todd and I is that he’s very smart, intelligent. We have so many ideas that we’re planning to make happen together. We’re workaholics. That’s something we’ve been talking about lately, trying to find more ‘us’ time.”
About the prenup talk, “I don’t see why it’s such a huge topic of conversation. Pre-nups should be standard. Those things should be put in place when everyone is thinking clear-minded. Why would you wait until y’all fall out? People do things to hurt the other when they’re hurt. If I was a man and made that [comment about pre-nups] I don’t think people would’ve even cared, probably.”
Check out more in the April issue.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here