The wedding will take place some time early next year, but she’s not giving away all the details.
“We do have a date,” Kandi told E! News at the Atlanta premiere of “Tyler Perry’s Temptation.” “It’s early next year, but we’re not telling anyone [the exact date].”
As far as preparing for the long haul ahead, she’s taking marital advice.
“Well, I learned from ‘Housewives’ that I shouldn’t be giving other people advice about their marriage,” she told TheYBF.com, adding that this isn’t exactly a new idea to her. “My mama always said you’re not supposed to speak on other people’s marriages, so that’s my advice. Just mind your own business and don’t be trying to talk about it to other people who are not married.”
And after reviewing her treatment of Porsha Stewart and criticizing her marriage, Kandi’s quite apologetic and doesn’t plan to commit an act like that again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here