The wedding will take place some time early next year, but she’s not giving away all the details.
“We do have a date,” Kandi told E! News at the Atlanta premiere of “Tyler Perry’s Temptation.” “It’s early next year, but we’re not telling anyone [the exact date].”
As far as preparing for the long haul ahead, she’s taking marital advice.
“Well, I learned from ‘Housewives’ that I shouldn’t be giving other people advice about their marriage,” she told TheYBF.com, adding that this isn’t exactly a new idea to her. “My mama always said you’re not supposed to speak on other people’s marriages, so that’s my advice. Just mind your own business and don’t be trying to talk about it to other people who are not married.”
And after reviewing her treatment of Porsha Stewart and criticizing her marriage, Kandi’s quite apologetic and doesn’t plan to commit an act like that again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here