The wedding will take place some time early next year, but she’s not giving away all the details.
“We do have a date,” Kandi told E! News at the Atlanta premiere of “Tyler Perry’s Temptation.” “It’s early next year, but we’re not telling anyone [the exact date].”
As far as preparing for the long haul ahead, she’s taking marital advice.
“Well, I learned from ‘Housewives’ that I shouldn’t be giving other people advice about their marriage,” she told TheYBF.com, adding that this isn’t exactly a new idea to her. “My mama always said you’re not supposed to speak on other people’s marriages, so that’s my advice. Just mind your own business and don’t be trying to talk about it to other people who are not married.”
And after reviewing her treatment of Porsha Stewart and criticizing her marriage, Kandi’s quite apologetic and doesn’t plan to commit an act like that again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here