The wedding will take place some time early next year, but she’s not giving away all the details.
“We do have a date,” Kandi told E! News at the Atlanta premiere of “Tyler Perry’s Temptation.” “It’s early next year, but we’re not telling anyone [the exact date].”
As far as preparing for the long haul ahead, she’s taking marital advice.
“Well, I learned from ‘Housewives’ that I shouldn’t be giving other people advice about their marriage,” she told TheYBF.com, adding that this isn’t exactly a new idea to her. “My mama always said you’re not supposed to speak on other people’s marriages, so that’s my advice. Just mind your own business and don’t be trying to talk about it to other people who are not married.”
And after reviewing her treatment of Porsha Stewart and criticizing her marriage, Kandi’s quite apologetic and doesn’t plan to commit an act like that again.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here