*It’s a wonder that many of the speeches given by the president and other government officials go over without a hitch.
Remember when the journalist threw the shoe at Bush’s head over in Iraq?
Well, Kansas City’s mayor, Sly James, didn’t get a shoe to the head, but during his state of the city speech, a mad man ran up on the stage, knocked over a flag, and commandeered the mic from Sly and made a brief statement to the crowd before being hustled to the ground by intense security.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here