*It’s a wonder that many of the speeches given by the president and other government officials go over without a hitch.
Remember when the journalist threw the shoe at Bush’s head over in Iraq?
Well, Kansas City’s mayor, Sly James, didn’t get a shoe to the head, but during his state of the city speech, a mad man ran up on the stage, knocked over a flag, and commandeered the mic from Sly and made a brief statement to the crowd before being hustled to the ground by intense security.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here