*Keyshia Cole didn’t hold back when she tweeted about the Destiny’s Child ‘reunion’ at the Super Bowl.
The singer, who’s managed to make tracks to her drama filled life, slammed Michelle Williams’ awkward vocal entrance during their performance.
“I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my @ss up from my daze! She always f@_kN the groove up,” Keyshia tweeted.
But Kelly Rowland flat out said no one really cares about what Keyshia has to say.
“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter,” said Kelly who likely isn’t one of Keyshia’s Twitter followers.
Regardless, many expressed praise for the performance. Kelly was pleased.
“We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about,” Kelly told Rolling Stone. “I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here