*Keyshia Cole didn’t hold back when she tweeted about the Destiny’s Child ‘reunion’ at the Super Bowl.
The singer, who’s managed to make tracks to her drama filled life, slammed Michelle Williams’ awkward vocal entrance during their performance.
“I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my @ss up from my daze! She always f@_kN the groove up,” Keyshia tweeted.
But Kelly Rowland flat out said no one really cares about what Keyshia has to say.
“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter,” said Kelly who likely isn’t one of Keyshia’s Twitter followers.
Regardless, many expressed praise for the performance. Kelly was pleased.
“We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about,” Kelly told Rolling Stone. “I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here