*Keyshia Cole didn’t hold back when she tweeted about the Destiny’s Child ‘reunion’ at the Super Bowl.
The singer, who’s managed to make tracks to her drama filled life, slammed Michelle Williams’ awkward vocal entrance during their performance.
“I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my @ss up from my daze! She always f@_kN the groove up,” Keyshia tweeted.
But Kelly Rowland flat out said no one really cares about what Keyshia has to say.
“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter,” said Kelly who likely isn’t one of Keyshia’s Twitter followers.
Regardless, many expressed praise for the performance. Kelly was pleased.
“We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about,” Kelly told Rolling Stone. “I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here