*Keyshia Cole didn’t hold back when she tweeted about the Destiny’s Child ‘reunion’ at the Super Bowl.
The singer, who’s managed to make tracks to her drama filled life, slammed Michelle Williams’ awkward vocal entrance during their performance.
“I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my @ss up from my daze! She always f@_kN the groove up,” Keyshia tweeted.
But Kelly Rowland flat out said no one really cares about what Keyshia has to say.
“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter,” said Kelly who likely isn’t one of Keyshia’s Twitter followers.
Regardless, many expressed praise for the performance. Kelly was pleased.
“We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about,” Kelly told Rolling Stone. “I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here