*Keyshia Cole didn’t hold back when she tweeted about the Destiny’s Child ‘reunion’ at the Super Bowl.
The singer, who’s managed to make tracks to her drama filled life, slammed Michelle Williams’ awkward vocal entrance during their performance.
“I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my @ss up from my daze! She always f@_kN the groove up,” Keyshia tweeted.
But Kelly Rowland flat out said no one really cares about what Keyshia has to say.
“It didn’t even make it on my radar until other people brought it up. It didn’t even matter,” said Kelly who likely isn’t one of Keyshia’s Twitter followers.
Regardless, many expressed praise for the performance. Kelly was pleased.
“We had a wonderful performance, and that’s all I cared about,” Kelly told Rolling Stone. “I was with my sisters and the three of us matter to each other, and that’s all that counts.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here