*Kenya Moore has something to say about her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Porsha Williams in the wake of divorce papers filed by her husband Kordell Stewart.
Fans of the hit Bravo show have seen Porsha and Kenya bicker throughout the entire season (Moore even made a viral music video mocking their battle), but the outspoken 42-year-old has decided not to twirl with delight about her co-star’s impending divorce.
“It’s no secret that Porsha and I have had our differences,” Kenya said in a statement to E! News. “However, I would never want to see anyone go through pain or suffering such as in a divorce. I’m a hopeless romantic and believe in love and hope they can get past their differences. I do wish Porsha well and know she will do what is best for her.”
Stewart and Williams wed in May 2011 and have no children together. Neither party has commented on the divorce, but Porsha has remained active on Twitter: “Morning Dolls Today is the 1st Day of the rest of your Life! Make It GREAT!” she posted this morning.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here