*Kenya Moore has something to say about her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Porsha Williams in the wake of divorce papers filed by her husband Kordell Stewart.
Fans of the hit Bravo show have seen Porsha and Kenya bicker throughout the entire season (Moore even made a viral music video mocking their battle), but the outspoken 42-year-old has decided not to twirl with delight about her co-star’s impending divorce.
“It’s no secret that Porsha and I have had our differences,” Kenya said in a statement to E! News. “However, I would never want to see anyone go through pain or suffering such as in a divorce. I’m a hopeless romantic and believe in love and hope they can get past their differences. I do wish Porsha well and know she will do what is best for her.”
Stewart and Williams wed in May 2011 and have no children together. Neither party has commented on the divorce, but Porsha has remained active on Twitter: “Morning Dolls Today is the 1st Day of the rest of your Life! Make It GREAT!” she posted this morning.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here