*Kenya Moore has something to say about her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Porsha Williams in the wake of divorce papers filed by her husband Kordell Stewart.
Fans of the hit Bravo show have seen Porsha and Kenya bicker throughout the entire season (Moore even made a viral music video mocking their battle), but the outspoken 42-year-old has decided not to twirl with delight about her co-star’s impending divorce.
“It’s no secret that Porsha and I have had our differences,” Kenya said in a statement to E! News. “However, I would never want to see anyone go through pain or suffering such as in a divorce. I’m a hopeless romantic and believe in love and hope they can get past their differences. I do wish Porsha well and know she will do what is best for her.”
Stewart and Williams wed in May 2011 and have no children together. Neither party has commented on the divorce, but Porsha has remained active on Twitter: “Morning Dolls Today is the 1st Day of the rest of your Life! Make It GREAT!” she posted this morning.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here