*Kenya Moore has something to say about her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Porsha Williams in the wake of divorce papers filed by her husband Kordell Stewart.
Fans of the hit Bravo show have seen Porsha and Kenya bicker throughout the entire season (Moore even made a viral music video mocking their battle), but the outspoken 42-year-old has decided not to twirl with delight about her co-star’s impending divorce.
“It’s no secret that Porsha and I have had our differences,” Kenya said in a statement to E! News. “However, I would never want to see anyone go through pain or suffering such as in a divorce. I’m a hopeless romantic and believe in love and hope they can get past their differences. I do wish Porsha well and know she will do what is best for her.”
Stewart and Williams wed in May 2011 and have no children together. Neither party has commented on the divorce, but Porsha has remained active on Twitter: “Morning Dolls Today is the 1st Day of the rest of your Life! Make It GREAT!” she posted this morning.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here