*Kenya Moore has something to say about her “Real Housewives of Atlanta” co-star Porsha Williams in the wake of divorce papers filed by her husband Kordell Stewart.
Fans of the hit Bravo show have seen Porsha and Kenya bicker throughout the entire season (Moore even made a viral music video mocking their battle), but the outspoken 42-year-old has decided not to twirl with delight about her co-star’s impending divorce.
“It’s no secret that Porsha and I have had our differences,” Kenya said in a statement to E! News. “However, I would never want to see anyone go through pain or suffering such as in a divorce. I’m a hopeless romantic and believe in love and hope they can get past their differences. I do wish Porsha well and know she will do what is best for her.”
Stewart and Williams wed in May 2011 and have no children together. Neither party has commented on the divorce, but Porsha has remained active on Twitter: “Morning Dolls Today is the 1st Day of the rest of your Life! Make It GREAT!” she posted this morning.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here