*Kenya Moore doesn’t have a lot of friends, but somehow, she feels Beyoncé has joined her (small) fan club.
Actually, the singer is an avid “Real Housewives of Atlanta” watcher and keeps up with the rachet drama-filled women on the show.
“It makes me feel great that Beyoncé is a fan. I am the biggest Beyoncé fan,” Kenya told StyleBlazer.com. “She’s my favorite. I love the fact that she’s a mogul. She’s a superstar, obviously, a rock star, a wife, a mother. She’s so many things.”
Let’s all throw up now.
Kenya even said in the interview that she and Bey are twins (OMG, no she didn’t). She claims that she often is mistaken for the superstar singer.
Pssh… when? where?
It was likely her imaginary friend.
By the way, if you haven’t heard, the reality star fancies herself following in her idol’s footsteps and recorded her song, “Gone with the Wind Fabulous.”
Bey even used her catchphrase when she described her Super Bowl performance.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here