*Kenya Moore doesn’t have a lot of friends, but somehow, she feels Beyoncé has joined her (small) fan club.
Actually, the singer is an avid “Real Housewives of Atlanta” watcher and keeps up with the rachet drama-filled women on the show.
“It makes me feel great that Beyoncé is a fan. I am the biggest Beyoncé fan,” Kenya told StyleBlazer.com. “She’s my favorite. I love the fact that she’s a mogul. She’s a superstar, obviously, a rock star, a wife, a mother. She’s so many things.”
Let’s all throw up now.
Kenya even said in the interview that she and Bey are twins (OMG, no she didn’t). She claims that she often is mistaken for the superstar singer.
Pssh… when? where?
It was likely her imaginary friend.
By the way, if you haven’t heard, the reality star fancies herself following in her idol’s footsteps and recorded her song, “Gone with the Wind Fabulous.”
Bey even used her catchphrase when she described her Super Bowl performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here