*Kenya Moore doesn’t have a lot of friends, but somehow, she feels Beyoncé has joined her (small) fan club.
Actually, the singer is an avid “Real Housewives of Atlanta” watcher and keeps up with the rachet drama-filled women on the show.
“It makes me feel great that Beyoncé is a fan. I am the biggest Beyoncé fan,” Kenya told StyleBlazer.com. “She’s my favorite. I love the fact that she’s a mogul. She’s a superstar, obviously, a rock star, a wife, a mother. She’s so many things.”
Let’s all throw up now.
Kenya even said in the interview that she and Bey are twins (OMG, no she didn’t). She claims that she often is mistaken for the superstar singer.
Pssh… when? where?
It was likely her imaginary friend.
By the way, if you haven’t heard, the reality star fancies herself following in her idol’s footsteps and recorded her song, “Gone with the Wind Fabulous.”
Bey even used her catchphrase when she described her Super Bowl performance.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here