*Kenya Moore doesn’t have a lot of friends, but somehow, she feels Beyoncé has joined her (small) fan club.
Actually, the singer is an avid “Real Housewives of Atlanta” watcher and keeps up with the rachet drama-filled women on the show.
“It makes me feel great that Beyoncé is a fan. I am the biggest Beyoncé fan,” Kenya told StyleBlazer.com. “She’s my favorite. I love the fact that she’s a mogul. She’s a superstar, obviously, a rock star, a wife, a mother. She’s so many things.”
Let’s all throw up now.
Kenya even said in the interview that she and Bey are twins (OMG, no she didn’t). She claims that she often is mistaken for the superstar singer.
Pssh… when? where?
It was likely her imaginary friend.
By the way, if you haven’t heard, the reality star fancies herself following in her idol’s footsteps and recorded her song, “Gone with the Wind Fabulous.”
Bey even used her catchphrase when she described her Super Bowl performance.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here