*Keshia Knight Pulliam became the target of image terrorism (yeah, we made that up… it’s trendy) because she was caught in a bathing suit and a little extra cushion.
In the premiere of ABC’s upcoming series, “Splash,” the actress joins a bunch of other celebrities as they throw themselves into a pool off of some ridiculously high diving boards (what is television coming to?).
So, like all women who age and sometimes get comfy with themselves, she’s not looking her bathing suit best and some critics had a thing or two to say about it.
Regardless, she’s found a way to be happy with herself and responded accordingly.
“I saw the (comments), and as a woman, no matter what, even if you don’t look like that, I was mortified. I had that moment where you like fall out in your closet,” she said.
It’s no surprise that many had negative comments about Keshia’s body. “Keshia lookin old up here…” wrote one commenter at SandraRose.com. “Keshia what happened?????” asked another.
Though she seemed a bit perturbed about the comments, she did admit to taking another look at the photos and then herself buck-naked to compare.
“I feel like they may have done something a little…it was a little bit extra. I had that moment. You know how women, we do. I straight…naked, out the shower, looked in the mirror, posed. I was like, ‘Yeah, I don’t look like that. I’m good,’” she said.
It’s definitely possible if you look at her arms. You might see an extra bat wing on the right while there’s no flab to the left.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here