*In terms of finances, Kevin Hart got off relatively easily in his divorce form ex-wife Torrei Hart.
The comedian, who is worth a reported $9 million, will pay his ex a lump sum of just $175,000, according to TMZ.
She also gets an Escalade and personal items, like jewelry, the website reports.
Kevin does have to pay $19,785 a month in child support for their 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.
The divorce became final in November, 2011, but Kevin, who is repped by Debra Opri, has just settled the financials.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here