*In terms of finances, Kevin Hart got off relatively easily in his divorce form ex-wife Torrei Hart.
The comedian, who is worth a reported $9 million, will pay his ex a lump sum of just $175,000, according to TMZ.
She also gets an Escalade and personal items, like jewelry, the website reports.
Kevin does have to pay $19,785 a month in child support for their 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.
The divorce became final in November, 2011, but Kevin, who is repped by Debra Opri, has just settled the financials.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here