*In terms of finances, Kevin Hart got off relatively easily in his divorce form ex-wife Torrei Hart.
The comedian, who is worth a reported $9 million, will pay his ex a lump sum of just $175,000, according to TMZ.
She also gets an Escalade and personal items, like jewelry, the website reports.
Kevin does have to pay $19,785 a month in child support for their 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.
The divorce became final in November, 2011, but Kevin, who is repped by Debra Opri, has just settled the financials.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here