*In terms of finances, Kevin Hart got off relatively easily in his divorce form ex-wife Torrei Hart.
The comedian, who is worth a reported $9 million, will pay his ex a lump sum of just $175,000, according to TMZ.
She also gets an Escalade and personal items, like jewelry, the website reports.
Kevin does have to pay $19,785 a month in child support for their 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.
The divorce became final in November, 2011, but Kevin, who is repped by Debra Opri, has just settled the financials.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here