*Kevin Hart often jokes about his crumbled marriage with Torrei Hart.
But she doesn’t get the same kind of spotlight to speak her truth on the matter. After the two recently settled their divorce, rumors almost immediately hit the Net, including TMZ’s report of her collection of assets in the deal.
The celebrity site reported she received $175,000, a car and jewelry at the end of it all, based on a pre-nup.
But in a TheYBF.com exclusive, she revealed that there was no pre-nup.
According to Torrei, the divorce got really messy, so much so that she physically attacked Kevin’s lawyer last year.
So to end the long proceedings the case was settled.
“There was no pre-nuptial agreement. Kevin and I have known each other ever since we were very young, and we genuinely loved each other. I knew Kevin when we both had very little. We built our love, our marriage, our family, and the Hart Empire from scratch together.”
Here’s what she said about Kevin
“Kevin is a great father to both of our beautiful children. Like all marriages, we’ve been through a lot together. At the end of the day, Kevin knows the truth. He knows that I was the strong woman by his side every step of the way. I am nowhere near perfect, and I can admit that I have flaws, but he knows what I’ve had to endure over the last several years. Although things have been up and down, Kevin and I are actually really good friends. I recently had a yacht birthday party (pictured above), and Kevin paid for everything. We have children together, and our goal is to make sure that we provide a nurturing environment for them at all costs.:
Check out the full story at TheYBF.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here