*Kevin Hart often jokes about his crumbled marriage with Torrei Hart.
But she doesn’t get the same kind of spotlight to speak her truth on the matter. After the two recently settled their divorce, rumors almost immediately hit the Net, including TMZ’s report of her collection of assets in the deal.
The celebrity site reported she received $175,000, a car and jewelry at the end of it all, based on a pre-nup.
But in a TheYBF.com exclusive, she revealed that there was no pre-nup.
According to Torrei, the divorce got really messy, so much so that she physically attacked Kevin’s lawyer last year.
So to end the long proceedings the case was settled.
“There was no pre-nuptial agreement. Kevin and I have known each other ever since we were very young, and we genuinely loved each other. I knew Kevin when we both had very little. We built our love, our marriage, our family, and the Hart Empire from scratch together.”
Here’s what she said about Kevin
“Kevin is a great father to both of our beautiful children. Like all marriages, we’ve been through a lot together. At the end of the day, Kevin knows the truth. He knows that I was the strong woman by his side every step of the way. I am nowhere near perfect, and I can admit that I have flaws, but he knows what I’ve had to endure over the last several years. Although things have been up and down, Kevin and I are actually really good friends. I recently had a yacht birthday party (pictured above), and Kevin paid for everything. We have children together, and our goal is to make sure that we provide a nurturing environment for them at all costs.:
Check out the full story at TheYBF.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here