*Kevin Hart’s rendition of reality television has won the hearts of fans everywhere.
With all of the extremely exaggerated doses of drama, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” just got signed to a second season on BET.
Starring Kevin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the comedy/parody series is the male version of all the “Real Housewives” franchise.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more,” said BET president, Stephen Hill. “So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!'”
Four million viewers tuned in when the first episode aired. The season one finale will air later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here