*Kevin Hart’s rendition of reality television has won the hearts of fans everywhere.
With all of the extremely exaggerated doses of drama, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” just got signed to a second season on BET.
Starring Kevin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the comedy/parody series is the male version of all the “Real Housewives” franchise.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more,” said BET president, Stephen Hill. “So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!'”
Four million viewers tuned in when the first episode aired. The season one finale will air later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here