*Kevin Hart’s rendition of reality television has won the hearts of fans everywhere.
With all of the extremely exaggerated doses of drama, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” just got signed to a second season on BET.
Starring Kevin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the comedy/parody series is the male version of all the “Real Housewives” franchise.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more,” said BET president, Stephen Hill. “So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!'”
Four million viewers tuned in when the first episode aired. The season one finale will air later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here