*Kevin Hart’s rendition of reality television has won the hearts of fans everywhere.
With all of the extremely exaggerated doses of drama, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” just got signed to a second season on BET.
Starring Kevin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the comedy/parody series is the male version of all the “Real Housewives” franchise.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more,” said BET president, Stephen Hill. “So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!'”
Four million viewers tuned in when the first episode aired. The season one finale will air later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here