*Kevin Hart’s rendition of reality television has won the hearts of fans everywhere.
With all of the extremely exaggerated doses of drama, “The Real Husbands of Hollywood” just got signed to a second season on BET.
Starring Kevin, Nick Cannon, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, J.B. Smoove, and Robin Thicke, the comedy/parody series is the male version of all the “Real Housewives” franchise.
“When we launched this series in January, we knew our audience would have as much fun watching it as we had making it, and since it has been on the air, fans have voiced on social media that they want more,” said BET president, Stephen Hill. “So this was a pretty simple decision: ‘Hey! Let’s make more!'”
Four million viewers tuned in when the first episode aired. The season one finale will air later this month.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here