Just after Bey’s hit “Bow Down” and “I Been On” hit the ears of fans everywhere, things got turn’t (sic) all the way up.
It all started with a simple tweet from @KeyshiaCole.
“First ‘Women need to Stick together’ now b—-s better Bow. Smh. But it’s all G! Chicks stay shooting the s–t. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad.”
It just got really messy as things progressed.
Prior to that: “Can'’t stand when people all self righteous when it's convenient it makes them look good. Lmao! But can still talk s–t when convenient 2 FOH,” and, “I done kept it real from the start!”
Naturally Bey’s fans had to jump in and offer their 2 cents to Cole:
“U need a hit record ASAP!! @KeyshiaCole u bored and angry…” to[email protected] When Beyoncé sings she’s Sasha Fierce though, so get ya life” and “@KeyshiaCole what’s ironic is that you’ve been talking all that family 1st/God shit for a minute, but then pull the same sh*t… lol.”
“B*tch you ain’t gon need NO more perm kits. The #BeyHive bouta snatch you BALD !!! @KeyshiaCole,” tweeted another concerned fan.
“Never said there was any. IM not in denial… God Bless RT @_BEYHive: @KeyshiaCole f*ck yo unity,” Cole fired back.
Cole also tweeted: “How am i hating? no Mamm or sir. whatever u may be. No H8 RT @GothamsKnight_: damn @KeyshiaCole hating on everybody.”
Umm, er, it goes without saying, the ish IS ON & POPPIN!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here