*OK, it’s baby news time from Kim Kardashian, among other things.
Maria Menounos from “Extra” caught up with Kim K. at the junket for her new film, “Tyler Perry’s Temptation” and of course talk turned to potential baby names, the weight gain rumors, her cravings and her role in the Tyler Perry drama.
First of all, she also addressed weight gain rumors and tabloid magazine covers.
“There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here’… It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight. And I have the biggest sweet tooth and I love junk food. Being pregnant I don’t like any of it.” The reality star said she is eating a lot of carrots and celery with ranch and wishes she wanted to indulge more, saying, “I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like let’s go to McDonalds and Taco Bell – that’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it.”
Kardashian told the TV entertainment news program the pregnancy hasn’t always been easy, but now she’s really enjoying it.
“I’m not going to lie and be like, ‘Oh, it’s been amazing and I’ve adjusted great,’” she said. “At the beginning it was tough for me when your body changes so much… but once you kind of grasp that and embrace it…it’s amazing.” How does she handle such a busy schedule? Kim said, “I kind of split up my days. I’ll do half a day of work and then I’ll do half day of really just resting and taking care of myself, but I haven’t been tired at all.”
And for those who want to know about her role in “Temptation,” Kim shot the film post her split from Kris Humphries. She calls it a welcome distraction …
“And kind of ironic. I’m playing a wedding counselor.” Kim told Extra. “For my first big film I wanted to do something that was not exactly not who I am in real life but close enough to where it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch for me.”
“Tyler Perry’s Temptation” opens in theaters Friday.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here