*“In Living Color” alumna Kim Wayans has been added to CBS‘ drama pilot “Reckless,” described as a “sultry legal show” set in Charleston, South Carolina, reports Deadline.
Directed by Catherine Hardwicke from a script by Dana Stevens, the story centers on Jamie (Georgina Haig), a gorgeous Yankee litigator, and Roy, a Southern City Attorney (Cam Gigandet), who struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal.
Wayans will play Vi, Jamie’s paralegal.
The comedic actress took a dramatic turn in last year’s feature film “Pariah.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here