*“In Living Color” alumna Kim Wayans has been added to CBS‘ drama pilot “Reckless,” described as a “sultry legal show” set in Charleston, South Carolina, reports Deadline.
Directed by Catherine Hardwicke from a script by Dana Stevens, the story centers on Jamie (Georgina Haig), a gorgeous Yankee litigator, and Roy, a Southern City Attorney (Cam Gigandet), who struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal.
Wayans will play Vi, Jamie’s paralegal.
The comedic actress took a dramatic turn in last year’s feature film “Pariah.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here