*Kim Zolciak has no problem speaking her mind.
The reality show star told the press that she believes her now new enemy, Kandi Burruss, filed the lawsuit to gain publicity to eventually win her a spin off show.
In the meantime, about the lawsuit, the blonde’s attorney says Kandi’s complaint isn’t even legit because allegedly, Kim paid her more than $23,000 in royalties.
“Two days before the reunion show is taped, the lawsuit lands on Kim’s desk. Awfully suspicious timing,” says Kim’s rep Mike Paul toRadarOnline.com.
The attorney also says Kandi has been way too focused on the next opportunity to remain in the spotlight that she lost site of reality.
“Maybe focusing on her next 15 minutes of fame should not have been the priority for Kandi versus three and a half years after the song was released, Kandi realizing she handled all aspects of the song in a very sloppy and messy way. We understand it is not the first time either. As Kandi is also a music industry veteran, it is also a shame.”
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here