*Kim Zolciak has no problem speaking her mind.
The reality show star told the press that she believes her now new enemy, Kandi Burruss, filed the lawsuit to gain publicity to eventually win her a spin off show.
In the meantime, about the lawsuit, the blonde’s attorney says Kandi’s complaint isn’t even legit because allegedly, Kim paid her more than $23,000 in royalties.
“Two days before the reunion show is taped, the lawsuit lands on Kim’s desk. Awfully suspicious timing,” says Kim’s rep Mike Paul toRadarOnline.com.
The attorney also says Kandi has been way too focused on the next opportunity to remain in the spotlight that she lost site of reality.
“Maybe focusing on her next 15 minutes of fame should not have been the priority for Kandi versus three and a half years after the song was released, Kandi realizing she handled all aspects of the song in a very sloppy and messy way. We understand it is not the first time either. As Kandi is also a music industry veteran, it is also a shame.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here