*Kim Zolciak has no problem speaking her mind.
The reality show star told the press that she believes her now new enemy, Kandi Burruss, filed the lawsuit to gain publicity to eventually win her a spin off show.
In the meantime, about the lawsuit, the blonde’s attorney says Kandi’s complaint isn’t even legit because allegedly, Kim paid her more than $23,000 in royalties.
“Two days before the reunion show is taped, the lawsuit lands on Kim’s desk. Awfully suspicious timing,” says Kim’s rep Mike Paul toRadarOnline.com.
The attorney also says Kandi has been way too focused on the next opportunity to remain in the spotlight that she lost site of reality.
“Maybe focusing on her next 15 minutes of fame should not have been the priority for Kandi versus three and a half years after the song was released, Kandi realizing she handled all aspects of the song in a very sloppy and messy way. We understand it is not the first time either. As Kandi is also a music industry veteran, it is also a shame.”
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here