*Well, it’s a wrap for Kordell and Porsha Stewart.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, whose nickname was “Slash,” because of his ability to play multiple positions, apparently decided he needed to slash his marriage in half, so to speak.
Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.
If you watch “RHOA” you know the issue of children came up often on the show, and as we recently reported, Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work, but Kordell told her she had to choose.
According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell Stewart says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.
It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.
Oh Lord, we can only imagine what Porsha’s mortal enemy, Kenya Moore, is gon’ do with this information.
Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the dramedy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here