*Well, it’s a wrap for Kordell and Porsha Stewart.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, whose nickname was “Slash,” because of his ability to play multiple positions, apparently decided he needed to slash his marriage in half, so to speak.
Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.
If you watch “RHOA” you know the issue of children came up often on the show, and as we recently reported, Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work, but Kordell told her she had to choose.
According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell Stewart says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.
It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.
Oh Lord, we can only imagine what Porsha’s mortal enemy, Kenya Moore, is gon’ do with this information.
Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the dramedy!
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here