*Well, it’s a wrap for Kordell and Porsha Stewart.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, whose nickname was “Slash,” because of his ability to play multiple positions, apparently decided he needed to slash his marriage in half, so to speak.
Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.
If you watch “RHOA” you know the issue of children came up often on the show, and as we recently reported, Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work, but Kordell told her she had to choose.
According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell Stewart says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.
It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.
Oh Lord, we can only imagine what Porsha’s mortal enemy, Kenya Moore, is gon’ do with this information.
Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the dramedy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here