*Well, it’s a wrap for Kordell and Porsha Stewart.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, whose nickname was “Slash,” because of his ability to play multiple positions, apparently decided he needed to slash his marriage in half, so to speak.
Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.
If you watch “RHOA” you know the issue of children came up often on the show, and as we recently reported, Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work, but Kordell told her she had to choose.
According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell Stewart says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.
It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.
Oh Lord, we can only imagine what Porsha’s mortal enemy, Kenya Moore, is gon’ do with this information.
Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the dramedy!
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here