*Well, it’s a wrap for Kordell and Porsha Stewart.
The former Pittsburgh Steelers star, whose nickname was “Slash,” because of his ability to play multiple positions, apparently decided he needed to slash his marriage in half, so to speak.
Stewart and Williams were married on May 21, 2011 — they have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship.
If you watch “RHOA” you know the issue of children came up often on the show, and as we recently reported, Porsha wanted to have kids AND a career in charity work, but Kordell told her she had to choose.
According to the divorce docs, obtained by TMZ, Kordell Stewart says the marriage is “irretrievably broken” … and claims the two are currently separated.
It seems Kordell also believes he shouldn’t have to pay Porsha a single cent in spousal support … claiming, “[She’s] an able-bodied person, earning income and is capable of supporting herself.”
Kordell also says there are no marital assets subject to division … which could suggest there is a prenuptial agreement in play.
Oh Lord, we can only imagine what Porsha’s mortal enemy, Kenya Moore, is gon’ do with this information.
Get the popcorn ready, sit back and enjoy the dramedy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here