*This is the kind of talk you are missing on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” this season.
On Sunday’s episode, La Toya Jackson sank to a new low in her feud with Omarosa by quipping that she caused the death of her late fiance, Michael Clarke Duncan.
As they tried to work together on a soap opera pitch for Crystal Light, La Toya told the camera, “Omarosa’s fiance passed away not long ago. He had a heart attack, I’m sure she gave it to him.”
She continued after she was eliminated from the show.
“Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met,” she said. “She’s a no good, conniving scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke [sic].” [Scroll down to watch.]
After watching the episode, Omarosa tweeted her reaction to La Toya’s outburst — writing “I am saddened by her remarks!! Truly!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here