*This is the kind of talk you are missing on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” this season.
On Sunday’s episode, La Toya Jackson sank to a new low in her feud with Omarosa by quipping that she caused the death of her late fiance, Michael Clarke Duncan.
As they tried to work together on a soap opera pitch for Crystal Light, La Toya told the camera, “Omarosa’s fiance passed away not long ago. He had a heart attack, I’m sure she gave it to him.”
She continued after she was eliminated from the show.
“Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met,” she said. “She’s a no good, conniving scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke [sic].” [Scroll down to watch.]
After watching the episode, Omarosa tweeted her reaction to La Toya’s outburst — writing “I am saddened by her remarks!! Truly!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here