*This is the kind of talk you are missing on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” this season.
On Sunday’s episode, La Toya Jackson sank to a new low in her feud with Omarosa by quipping that she caused the death of her late fiance, Michael Clarke Duncan.
As they tried to work together on a soap opera pitch for Crystal Light, La Toya told the camera, “Omarosa’s fiance passed away not long ago. He had a heart attack, I’m sure she gave it to him.”
She continued after she was eliminated from the show.
“Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met,” she said. “She’s a no good, conniving scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke [sic].” [Scroll down to watch.]
After watching the episode, Omarosa tweeted her reaction to La Toya’s outburst — writing “I am saddened by her remarks!! Truly!!”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here