*This is the kind of talk you are missing on “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” this season.
On Sunday’s episode, La Toya Jackson sank to a new low in her feud with Omarosa by quipping that she caused the death of her late fiance, Michael Clarke Duncan.
As they tried to work together on a soap opera pitch for Crystal Light, La Toya told the camera, “Omarosa’s fiance passed away not long ago. He had a heart attack, I’m sure she gave it to him.”
She continued after she was eliminated from the show.
“Omarosa is the most evil person I have ever met,” she said. “She’s a no good, conniving scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke [sic].” [Scroll down to watch.]
After watching the episode, Omarosa tweeted her reaction to La Toya’s outburst — writing “I am saddened by her remarks!! Truly!!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here