*Yahoo is getting into the concert touring business.
The Internet giant has announced a 21-date “Yahoo! on the Road” tour, to feature Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar, as well as J. Cole, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and special guests Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean and Trey Songz.
Announcing the tour at South by Southwest’s Interactive portion in Austin, Yahoo said attendees can expect “a daily mobile entertainment and innovation festival this spring/summer featuring the world’s hottest bands, comedians and surprise guests.”
Its website says the fest will boast “32 performers, 10 comedians and one yodeler.”
The tour will feature 14 stateside shows, starting May 3 in New York City and ending May 31 in San Francisco, and seven European dates from Berlin to London through the summer. The London finale coincides with the annual Yahoo Wireless Festival, which Jay-Z and Timberlake will co-headline.
Although lineups have not been announced for individual shows yet, this news comes just as a collaboration between Jay-Z and Lamar was teased, also at SXSW, on a remix for the latter’s track “B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe.” During a DJ set, Jay-Z’s friend and engineer Young Guru previewed the track, pulling it off before its end and telling the crowd, “Y’all might have to wait.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here