She along with her sister, Tamika Scott, went on ahead and performed at the 20th Anniversary Reunion concert in Atlanta without the other two members – Kandi and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle.
In the meantime, there’s some “unfinished business” to be handled, according to Kandi, who told Sister 2 Sister that it’s one of those things that can’t be overlooked.
“I don’t feel like all the members of my group, they don’t have love for me like that. To me it’s just a situation where I feel like I don’t want to go to that.”
LaTocha once blamed her public enemy for breaking up the group and having an unprofessional relationship with Jermaine Dupri, thus their distance formed.
But she’s at a loss to what “unfinished business” Kandi is referring to.
“I just want to move forward. I want to see 20 years, you know what I’m saying?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here