She along with her sister, Tamika Scott, went on ahead and performed at the 20th Anniversary Reunion concert in Atlanta without the other two members – Kandi and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle.
In the meantime, there’s some “unfinished business” to be handled, according to Kandi, who told Sister 2 Sister that it’s one of those things that can’t be overlooked.
“I don’t feel like all the members of my group, they don’t have love for me like that. To me it’s just a situation where I feel like I don’t want to go to that.”
LaTocha once blamed her public enemy for breaking up the group and having an unprofessional relationship with Jermaine Dupri, thus their distance formed.
But she’s at a loss to what “unfinished business” Kandi is referring to.
“I just want to move forward. I want to see 20 years, you know what I’m saying?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here