She along with her sister, Tamika Scott, went on ahead and performed at the 20th Anniversary Reunion concert in Atlanta without the other two members – Kandi and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle.
In the meantime, there’s some “unfinished business” to be handled, according to Kandi, who told Sister 2 Sister that it’s one of those things that can’t be overlooked.
“I don’t feel like all the members of my group, they don’t have love for me like that. To me it’s just a situation where I feel like I don’t want to go to that.”
LaTocha once blamed her public enemy for breaking up the group and having an unprofessional relationship with Jermaine Dupri, thus their distance formed.
But she’s at a loss to what “unfinished business” Kandi is referring to.
“I just want to move forward. I want to see 20 years, you know what I’m saying?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here