She along with her sister, Tamika Scott, went on ahead and performed at the 20th Anniversary Reunion concert in Atlanta without the other two members – Kandi and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle.
In the meantime, there’s some “unfinished business” to be handled, according to Kandi, who told Sister 2 Sister that it’s one of those things that can’t be overlooked.
“I don’t feel like all the members of my group, they don’t have love for me like that. To me it’s just a situation where I feel like I don’t want to go to that.”
LaTocha once blamed her public enemy for breaking up the group and having an unprofessional relationship with Jermaine Dupri, thus their distance formed.
But she’s at a loss to what “unfinished business” Kandi is referring to.
“I just want to move forward. I want to see 20 years, you know what I’m saying?”
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here