She along with her sister, Tamika Scott, went on ahead and performed at the 20th Anniversary Reunion concert in Atlanta without the other two members – Kandi and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle.
In the meantime, there’s some “unfinished business” to be handled, according to Kandi, who told Sister 2 Sister that it’s one of those things that can’t be overlooked.
“I don’t feel like all the members of my group, they don’t have love for me like that. To me it’s just a situation where I feel like I don’t want to go to that.”
LaTocha once blamed her public enemy for breaking up the group and having an unprofessional relationship with Jermaine Dupri, thus their distance formed.
But she’s at a loss to what “unfinished business” Kandi is referring to.
“I just want to move forward. I want to see 20 years, you know what I’m saying?”
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here