*The date is set for LeBron and Savannah.
As we reported earlier in the week, the wedding of the year … well, as far as some folks are concerned … is going down between the Miami Heat b-ball superstar and the mother of his two children.
According to reports, the couple sent out “Save the Weekend” notes to family and friends asking them to block off September 13-15 on their calendars. As usual, TMZ got their hands on what is said to be the invite and you can see it below.
Unfortunately, for some, the date is a problem because it’s the beginning of Yom Kippur; it will no doubt cause a conflict with many of the couple’s Jewish friends.
The card, which revealed that the ceremony wil take place in San Diego, came with a cute caricature of the couple and their two young boys—LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5—wearing their finest wedding attire.
The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 at a private party in Miami. James gave Brinson a seven-carat pear-shaped engagement ring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here