*The date is set for LeBron and Savannah.
As we reported earlier in the week, the wedding of the year … well, as far as some folks are concerned … is going down between the Miami Heat b-ball superstar and the mother of his two children.
According to reports, the couple sent out “Save the Weekend” notes to family and friends asking them to block off September 13-15 on their calendars. As usual, TMZ got their hands on what is said to be the invite and you can see it below.
Unfortunately, for some, the date is a problem because it’s the beginning of Yom Kippur; it will no doubt cause a conflict with many of the couple’s Jewish friends.
The card, which revealed that the ceremony wil take place in San Diego, came with a cute caricature of the couple and their two young boys—LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5—wearing their finest wedding attire.
The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 at a private party in Miami. James gave Brinson a seven-carat pear-shaped engagement ring.
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here