*The date is set for LeBron and Savannah.
As we reported earlier in the week, the wedding of the year … well, as far as some folks are concerned … is going down between the Miami Heat b-ball superstar and the mother of his two children.
According to reports, the couple sent out “Save the Weekend” notes to family and friends asking them to block off September 13-15 on their calendars. As usual, TMZ got their hands on what is said to be the invite and you can see it below.
Unfortunately, for some, the date is a problem because it’s the beginning of Yom Kippur; it will no doubt cause a conflict with many of the couple’s Jewish friends.
The card, which revealed that the ceremony wil take place in San Diego, came with a cute caricature of the couple and their two young boys—LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5—wearing their finest wedding attire.
The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 at a private party in Miami. James gave Brinson a seven-carat pear-shaped engagement ring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here