*The date is set for LeBron and Savannah.
As we reported earlier in the week, the wedding of the year … well, as far as some folks are concerned … is going down between the Miami Heat b-ball superstar and the mother of his two children.
According to reports, the couple sent out “Save the Weekend” notes to family and friends asking them to block off September 13-15 on their calendars. As usual, TMZ got their hands on what is said to be the invite and you can see it below.
Unfortunately, for some, the date is a problem because it’s the beginning of Yom Kippur; it will no doubt cause a conflict with many of the couple’s Jewish friends.
The card, which revealed that the ceremony wil take place in San Diego, came with a cute caricature of the couple and their two young boys—LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5—wearing their finest wedding attire.
The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 at a private party in Miami. James gave Brinson a seven-carat pear-shaped engagement ring.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here