*Forget those rumors of trouble in paradise for LeBron James and his fiancée, Savannah Brinson.
“Some people have nothing better to do than starting rumors,” Brinson told Gossip Extra‘s Jose Lambiet at a recent Miami society gala. “It’s not because we’re not together 24/7 that we’re having problems.”
So, Savannah, are you guys still getting married?
“Yes, we are definitely getting married, but I’m not telling you when or where!”
Brinson, 26, attended the fancy Women of Tomorrow gala Saturday night downtown Miami. She was a guest of donor and Heat fan Eileen Youtie.
James wasn’t there but was preparing Sunday’s game at the New York Knicks.
Rumors of a split started after Brinson’s absence at several functions attended by Heat players with their wives or galpals.
But after nearly three years at James’ side in Florida, Brinson said she’s got better things to do than dispelling rumors. She’s scoping out the society scene before she decides which charity she’ll get involved with!
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here