*Forget those rumors of trouble in paradise for LeBron James and his fiancée, Savannah Brinson.
“Some people have nothing better to do than starting rumors,” Brinson told Gossip Extra‘s Jose Lambiet at a recent Miami society gala. “It’s not because we’re not together 24/7 that we’re having problems.”
So, Savannah, are you guys still getting married?
“Yes, we are definitely getting married, but I’m not telling you when or where!”
Brinson, 26, attended the fancy Women of Tomorrow gala Saturday night downtown Miami. She was a guest of donor and Heat fan Eileen Youtie.
James wasn’t there but was preparing Sunday’s game at the New York Knicks.
Rumors of a split started after Brinson’s absence at several functions attended by Heat players with their wives or galpals.
But after nearly three years at James’ side in Florida, Brinson said she’s got better things to do than dispelling rumors. She’s scoping out the society scene before she decides which charity she’ll get involved with!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here