*Forget those rumors of trouble in paradise for LeBron James and his fiancée, Savannah Brinson.
“Some people have nothing better to do than starting rumors,” Brinson told Gossip Extra‘s Jose Lambiet at a recent Miami society gala. “It’s not because we’re not together 24/7 that we’re having problems.”
So, Savannah, are you guys still getting married?
“Yes, we are definitely getting married, but I’m not telling you when or where!”
Brinson, 26, attended the fancy Women of Tomorrow gala Saturday night downtown Miami. She was a guest of donor and Heat fan Eileen Youtie.
James wasn’t there but was preparing Sunday’s game at the New York Knicks.
Rumors of a split started after Brinson’s absence at several functions attended by Heat players with their wives or galpals.
But after nearly three years at James’ side in Florida, Brinson said she’s got better things to do than dispelling rumors. She’s scoping out the society scene before she decides which charity she’ll get involved with!
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here