*Forget those rumors of trouble in paradise for LeBron James and his fiancée, Savannah Brinson.
“Some people have nothing better to do than starting rumors,” Brinson told Gossip Extra‘s Jose Lambiet at a recent Miami society gala. “It’s not because we’re not together 24/7 that we’re having problems.”
So, Savannah, are you guys still getting married?
“Yes, we are definitely getting married, but I’m not telling you when or where!”
Brinson, 26, attended the fancy Women of Tomorrow gala Saturday night downtown Miami. She was a guest of donor and Heat fan Eileen Youtie.
James wasn’t there but was preparing Sunday’s game at the New York Knicks.
Rumors of a split started after Brinson’s absence at several functions attended by Heat players with their wives or galpals.
But after nearly three years at James’ side in Florida, Brinson said she’s got better things to do than dispelling rumors. She’s scoping out the society scene before she decides which charity she’ll get involved with!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here