*Forget those rumors of trouble in paradise for LeBron James and his fiancée, Savannah Brinson.
“Some people have nothing better to do than starting rumors,” Brinson told Gossip Extra‘s Jose Lambiet at a recent Miami society gala. “It’s not because we’re not together 24/7 that we’re having problems.”
So, Savannah, are you guys still getting married?
“Yes, we are definitely getting married, but I’m not telling you when or where!”
Brinson, 26, attended the fancy Women of Tomorrow gala Saturday night downtown Miami. She was a guest of donor and Heat fan Eileen Youtie.
James wasn’t there but was preparing Sunday’s game at the New York Knicks.
Rumors of a split started after Brinson’s absence at several functions attended by Heat players with their wives or galpals.
But after nearly three years at James’ side in Florida, Brinson said she’s got better things to do than dispelling rumors. She’s scoping out the society scene before she decides which charity she’ll get involved with!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here