*Lil Wayne was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Tuesday for what is being reported as multiple seizures.
The rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai on Tuesday night after recording a music video and then released Wednesday morning and is doing much better, TMZ is reporting.
Earlier this week, Nicki Minaj released Jacuzzi photos from her video shoot for “High School,” a song from her latest album that features Lil Wayne. Weezy didn’t appear in any of the photos, however, and it is unclear exactly when and where he suffered the seizures.
Back in October, Wayne suffered from seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. Weezy would later confirm to MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway that he was on “seizure medication.”
On Wednesday night, snippets from “Human Being II” were released online. The upcoming March 26 album will feature 2 Chainz, Drake, Future, Big Sean, Juicy J, Gunplay and Nicki.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here