*Lil Wayne was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Tuesday for what is being reported as multiple seizures.
The rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai on Tuesday night after recording a music video and then released Wednesday morning and is doing much better, TMZ is reporting.
Earlier this week, Nicki Minaj released Jacuzzi photos from her video shoot for “High School,” a song from her latest album that features Lil Wayne. Weezy didn’t appear in any of the photos, however, and it is unclear exactly when and where he suffered the seizures.
Back in October, Wayne suffered from seizure-like symptoms aboard his private jet, forcing the plane to make an emergency landing. Weezy would later confirm to MTV News correspondent Sway Calloway that he was on “seizure medication.”
On Wednesday night, snippets from “Human Being II” were released online. The upcoming March 26 album will feature 2 Chainz, Drake, Future, Big Sean, Juicy J, Gunplay and Nicki.
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here