*Looking just as good as she did years ago, a fine as wine 63-year-old Loretta Devine has made her mark in Hollywood with her signature smile and unique laugh.
She spoke with AARP The Magazine recently about some of her more memorable roles, including her most recent part as an owner at a massage parlor on the Lifetime series “The Client List.”
She says it’s a relief from the more intense role she played on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“It [was] so serious at the Grey’s set, dealing with the topics we [dealt] with. It’s a relief to play Georgia,” she said.
Devine was the wife of ‘Dr. Richard Webber,’ who was battling Alzheimer’s, on Grey’s. She scored an Emmy in 2011 for outstanding guest actress in a drama series.
Devine said the character inspired a lot of people. “[The role] helps relieve the burden of families dealing with the disease,” she told the magazine.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here