*Looking just as good as she did years ago, a fine as wine 63-year-old Loretta Devine has made her mark in Hollywood with her signature smile and unique laugh.
She spoke with AARP The Magazine recently about some of her more memorable roles, including her most recent part as an owner at a massage parlor on the Lifetime series “The Client List.”
She says it’s a relief from the more intense role she played on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“It [was] so serious at the Grey’s set, dealing with the topics we [dealt] with. It’s a relief to play Georgia,” she said.
Devine was the wife of ‘Dr. Richard Webber,’ who was battling Alzheimer’s, on Grey’s. She scored an Emmy in 2011 for outstanding guest actress in a drama series.
Devine said the character inspired a lot of people. “[The role] helps relieve the burden of families dealing with the disease,” she told the magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here