*Looking just as good as she did years ago, a fine as wine 63-year-old Loretta Devine has made her mark in Hollywood with her signature smile and unique laugh.
She spoke with AARP The Magazine recently about some of her more memorable roles, including her most recent part as an owner at a massage parlor on the Lifetime series “The Client List.”
She says it’s a relief from the more intense role she played on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“It [was] so serious at the Grey’s set, dealing with the topics we [dealt] with. It’s a relief to play Georgia,” she said.
Devine was the wife of ‘Dr. Richard Webber,’ who was battling Alzheimer’s, on Grey’s. She scored an Emmy in 2011 for outstanding guest actress in a drama series.
Devine said the character inspired a lot of people. “[The role] helps relieve the burden of families dealing with the disease,” she told the magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here