*Looking just as good as she did years ago, a fine as wine 63-year-old Loretta Devine has made her mark in Hollywood with her signature smile and unique laugh.
She spoke with AARP The Magazine recently about some of her more memorable roles, including her most recent part as an owner at a massage parlor on the Lifetime series “The Client List.”
She says it’s a relief from the more intense role she played on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“It [was] so serious at the Grey’s set, dealing with the topics we [dealt] with. It’s a relief to play Georgia,” she said.
Devine was the wife of ‘Dr. Richard Webber,’ who was battling Alzheimer’s, on Grey’s. She scored an Emmy in 2011 for outstanding guest actress in a drama series.
Devine said the character inspired a lot of people. “[The role] helps relieve the burden of families dealing with the disease,” she told the magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here