*Looking just as good as she did years ago, a fine as wine 63-year-old Loretta Devine has made her mark in Hollywood with her signature smile and unique laugh.
She spoke with AARP The Magazine recently about some of her more memorable roles, including her most recent part as an owner at a massage parlor on the Lifetime series “The Client List.”
She says it’s a relief from the more intense role she played on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“It [was] so serious at the Grey’s set, dealing with the topics we [dealt] with. It’s a relief to play Georgia,” she said.
Devine was the wife of ‘Dr. Richard Webber,’ who was battling Alzheimer’s, on Grey’s. She scored an Emmy in 2011 for outstanding guest actress in a drama series.
Devine said the character inspired a lot of people. “[The role] helps relieve the burden of families dealing with the disease,” she told the magazine.
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip in July 4th Wedding (Pics)
- Enter & WIN in THE GALLOWS 'Found Footage' Sweepstakes from EUR and Warner Bros. /New Line Cinema
- Trump Calls Columbian Miss Universe ‘Hypocrite’ for Keeping Crown Despite Criticism
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here