*Magic wants to see it very, very badly and so do we.
In fact, Mr. Johnson is putting his money where his mouth is.
Ok, were talking about LeBron James and how he straight up taunts NBA fans with his off-the-hook pre-game and in-game dunks. But for whatever reason, he’s never entered the NBA All-Star slam dunk contest.
But if Magic Johnson has his way, fans just may be in luck. Just maybe. You see, Magic has upped the ante and offered a $1 million prize if James participates.
“Please, LeBron, get in the dunk contest,” Johnson said. “I’m going to put up a million dollars. A million dollars from Magic to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here