*Magic wants to see it very, very badly and so do we.
In fact, Mr. Johnson is putting his money where his mouth is.
Ok, were talking about LeBron James and how he straight up taunts NBA fans with his off-the-hook pre-game and in-game dunks. But for whatever reason, he’s never entered the NBA All-Star slam dunk contest.
But if Magic Johnson has his way, fans just may be in luck. Just maybe. You see, Magic has upped the ante and offered a $1 million prize if James participates.
“Please, LeBron, get in the dunk contest,” Johnson said. “I’m going to put up a million dollars. A million dollars from Magic to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner.”
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here