*Magic wants to see it very, very badly and so do we.
In fact, Mr. Johnson is putting his money where his mouth is.
Ok, were talking about LeBron James and how he straight up taunts NBA fans with his off-the-hook pre-game and in-game dunks. But for whatever reason, he’s never entered the NBA All-Star slam dunk contest.
But if Magic Johnson has his way, fans just may be in luck. Just maybe. You see, Magic has upped the ante and offered a $1 million prize if James participates.
“Please, LeBron, get in the dunk contest,” Johnson said. “I’m going to put up a million dollars. A million dollars from Magic to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here