*Magic wants to see it very, very badly and so do we.
In fact, Mr. Johnson is putting his money where his mouth is.
Ok, were talking about LeBron James and how he straight up taunts NBA fans with his off-the-hook pre-game and in-game dunks. But for whatever reason, he’s never entered the NBA All-Star slam dunk contest.
But if Magic Johnson has his way, fans just may be in luck. Just maybe. You see, Magic has upped the ante and offered a $1 million prize if James participates.
“Please, LeBron, get in the dunk contest,” Johnson said. “I’m going to put up a million dollars. A million dollars from Magic to LeBron. Please get in the dunk contest. I go every year. I want to see you out there. A million to the winner.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here