*When we have lost a loved one, the last thing on your mind is flaws in the service and/or burial.
The pain is so extreme that any mishap could cause an uncontrollable response.
But Evans Davidson kept his cool when he saw that the woman in his wife’s casket was not his wife. Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Inglewood, California, was adamant that the man was wrong and tried to convince him that she looked different because of the embalming process.
Davidson had been married to Darlene Davidson for 51 years, surely he knows his wife…embalming process or not.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here