*When we have lost a loved one, the last thing on your mind is flaws in the service and/or burial.
The pain is so extreme that any mishap could cause an uncontrollable response.
But Evans Davidson kept his cool when he saw that the woman in his wife’s casket was not his wife. Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Inglewood, California, was adamant that the man was wrong and tried to convince him that she looked different because of the embalming process.
Davidson had been married to Darlene Davidson for 51 years, surely he knows his wife…embalming process or not.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here