*When we have lost a loved one, the last thing on your mind is flaws in the service and/or burial.
The pain is so extreme that any mishap could cause an uncontrollable response.
But Evans Davidson kept his cool when he saw that the woman in his wife’s casket was not his wife. Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Inglewood, California, was adamant that the man was wrong and tried to convince him that she looked different because of the embalming process.
Davidson had been married to Darlene Davidson for 51 years, surely he knows his wife…embalming process or not.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here