*When we have lost a loved one, the last thing on your mind is flaws in the service and/or burial.
The pain is so extreme that any mishap could cause an uncontrollable response.
But Evans Davidson kept his cool when he saw that the woman in his wife’s casket was not his wife. Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Inglewood, California, was adamant that the man was wrong and tried to convince him that she looked different because of the embalming process.
Davidson had been married to Darlene Davidson for 51 years, surely he knows his wife…embalming process or not.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here