*When we have lost a loved one, the last thing on your mind is flaws in the service and/or burial.
The pain is so extreme that any mishap could cause an uncontrollable response.
But Evans Davidson kept his cool when he saw that the woman in his wife’s casket was not his wife. Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Inglewood, California, was adamant that the man was wrong and tried to convince him that she looked different because of the embalming process.
Davidson had been married to Darlene Davidson for 51 years, surely he knows his wife…embalming process or not.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here