*Seems Bey’s daddy got uncharacteristically chatty with “The Sun” recently.
Mathew Knowles, the usually-stoic-when-it-comes-to-Beyoncé-matters opened up the British news outlet about the parting between him and his ridiculously famous daughter, when she decided it was time to look out for “Me, Myself and I.”
“I’ve never revealed this much in an interview before,” he said. “Normally I hate to talk about anything personal, but it would be a lie if I did not say it has been difficult.”
After years of shaping Beyoncé’s career it was hard for him to relinquish that power to her. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the dismissal, Mathew insists that he wasn’t unceremoniously fired and that it was a mutual decision.
“It was hard for me to let her go — it was hard for both of us to let each other go,” Mathew stated. “And let’s be clear on that. She didn’t let me go, we both let each other go. That’s a big difference.”
The Sun says the complete interview will be in this Sunday’s edition.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here