*Seems Bey’s daddy got uncharacteristically chatty with “The Sun” recently.
Mathew Knowles, the usually-stoic-when-it-comes-to-Beyoncé-matters opened up the British news outlet about the parting between him and his ridiculously famous daughter, when she decided it was time to look out for “Me, Myself and I.”
“I’ve never revealed this much in an interview before,” he said. “Normally I hate to talk about anything personal, but it would be a lie if I did not say it has been difficult.”
After years of shaping Beyoncé’s career it was hard for him to relinquish that power to her. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the dismissal, Mathew insists that he wasn’t unceremoniously fired and that it was a mutual decision.
“It was hard for me to let her go — it was hard for both of us to let each other go,” Mathew stated. “And let’s be clear on that. She didn’t let me go, we both let each other go. That’s a big difference.”
The Sun says the complete interview will be in this Sunday’s edition.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here