*Seems Bey’s daddy got uncharacteristically chatty with “The Sun” recently.
Mathew Knowles, the usually-stoic-when-it-comes-to-Beyoncé-matters opened up the British news outlet about the parting between him and his ridiculously famous daughter, when she decided it was time to look out for “Me, Myself and I.”
“I’ve never revealed this much in an interview before,” he said. “Normally I hate to talk about anything personal, but it would be a lie if I did not say it has been difficult.”
After years of shaping Beyoncé’s career it was hard for him to relinquish that power to her. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the dismissal, Mathew insists that he wasn’t unceremoniously fired and that it was a mutual decision.
“It was hard for me to let her go — it was hard for both of us to let each other go,” Mathew stated. “And let’s be clear on that. She didn’t let me go, we both let each other go. That’s a big difference.”
The Sun says the complete interview will be in this Sunday’s edition.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here