*Seems Bey’s daddy got uncharacteristically chatty with “The Sun” recently.
Mathew Knowles, the usually-stoic-when-it-comes-to-Beyoncé-matters opened up the British news outlet about the parting between him and his ridiculously famous daughter, when she decided it was time to look out for “Me, Myself and I.”
“I’ve never revealed this much in an interview before,” he said. “Normally I hate to talk about anything personal, but it would be a lie if I did not say it has been difficult.”
After years of shaping Beyoncé’s career it was hard for him to relinquish that power to her. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the dismissal, Mathew insists that he wasn’t unceremoniously fired and that it was a mutual decision.
“It was hard for me to let her go — it was hard for both of us to let each other go,” Mathew stated. “And let’s be clear on that. She didn’t let me go, we both let each other go. That’s a big difference.”
The Sun says the complete interview will be in this Sunday’s edition.
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here