*“Deception‘s” Meagan Good is the latest to join Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Christina Applegate, David Koechner, and new cast members Kristen Wiig and James Marsden in the Paramount sequel to “Anchorman.”
According to Deadline.com, Good has been cast as Ron Burgundy’s boss in the pic, which hits theaters Dec. 20.
Good graced the big screen last year in the box office hit “Think Like A Man.”
Filming on Paramount’s “Anchorman: The Legend Continues” is set to begin soon in Atlanta. Adam McKay, who’s directing from a screenplay he wrote with Ferrell, revealed to Empire this week that the sequel will see Burgundy and Co. head to New York City.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here