*“Deception‘s” Meagan Good is the latest to join Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Christina Applegate, David Koechner, and new cast members Kristen Wiig and James Marsden in the Paramount sequel to “Anchorman.”
According to Deadline.com, Good has been cast as Ron Burgundy’s boss in the pic, which hits theaters Dec. 20.
Good graced the big screen last year in the box office hit “Think Like A Man.”
Filming on Paramount’s “Anchorman: The Legend Continues” is set to begin soon in Atlanta. Adam McKay, who’s directing from a screenplay he wrote with Ferrell, revealed to Empire this week that the sequel will see Burgundy and Co. head to New York City.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here