*“Deception‘s” Meagan Good is the latest to join Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Christina Applegate, David Koechner, and new cast members Kristen Wiig and James Marsden in the Paramount sequel to “Anchorman.”
According to Deadline.com, Good has been cast as Ron Burgundy’s boss in the pic, which hits theaters Dec. 20.
Good graced the big screen last year in the box office hit “Think Like A Man.”
Filming on Paramount’s “Anchorman: The Legend Continues” is set to begin soon in Atlanta. Adam McKay, who’s directing from a screenplay he wrote with Ferrell, revealed to Empire this week that the sequel will see Burgundy and Co. head to New York City.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here