The now desperate NRA has launched an ad campaign that targets urban black men.
Featured in the ads is a black dude who goes by the name of “Mr. Colion Noir.” He’s referred to as an unapologetic “urban gun enthusiast” and “budding attorney” from Houston. And apparently, he’s carved out quite a niche for himself in the YouTube gun enthusiast world.
“No one wants to fight for protection, they want the government to do it,” Mr. Noir says. “The same government who at one point hosed us down with water, attacked us with dogs and wouldn’t allow us to eat at their restaurants and told us we couldn’t own guns when bumbling fools with sheets on their heads were riding around burning crosses on our lawns and murdering us.”
The NRA teased the campaign with a “coming soon” video last Friday. Check out the video:
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here