*It is official. By his own account, Michael Baisden has been kicked off the air and locked out of the studio.
According to the radio host’s Facebook page, he and his staff were locked out of Cumulus Studios apparently because the show and the studio didn’t come up with a contractual agreement.
He stated “just because we couldn’t come to an agreement is no reason to drive the listeners, our affiliates, and our advertisers of only 9 days to say goodbye and show our appreciation.”
So for now, only pre-recorded shows will be aired until further notice.
At this point, the details are scant, but given the abrupt nature of the change, it’s possible Michael had some serious tension with Cumulus for a little while.
If you’re wondering what Cumulus Media and ABC Radio have to say about the situation, as of this posting, they haven’t commented. However,Kevin Ross’ Radio Facts reported that that Cumulus was upset that Baisden announced his departure before final negotiations. The site did not name a source or the reasons for ending of the show.
Julyn would have marked the 10 year anniversary of the Michael Baisden show.
Meanwhile, Baisden has yet to announce his next move.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here