*It is official. By his own account, Michael Baisden has been kicked off the air and locked out of the studio.
According to the radio host’s Facebook page, he and his staff were locked out of Cumulus Studios apparently because the show and the studio didn’t come up with a contractual agreement.
He stated “just because we couldn’t come to an agreement is no reason to drive the listeners, our affiliates, and our advertisers of only 9 days to say goodbye and show our appreciation.”
So for now, only pre-recorded shows will be aired until further notice.
At this point, the details are scant, but given the abrupt nature of the change, it’s possible Michael had some serious tension with Cumulus for a little while.
If you’re wondering what Cumulus Media and ABC Radio have to say about the situation, as of this posting, they haven’t commented. However,Kevin Ross’ Radio Facts reported that that Cumulus was upset that Baisden announced his departure before final negotiations. The site did not name a source or the reasons for ending of the show.
Julyn would have marked the 10 year anniversary of the Michael Baisden show.
Meanwhile, Baisden has yet to announce his next move.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here