*Michael Jordan is rich, b*otch. The man may have a love child, that’s 16-years-old, with some chick, but his current girl isn’t worried about it and wants to marry him anyway.
The wedding to his fiancée Yvette Prieto will go on, though Pamela Smith, 48, the child’s mother, is suing him. Smith says she became pregnant with Jordan’s son while he was married to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy.
According to RadarOnline.com, the pair will likely wed in South Florida at his Jupiter island mansion.
In the meantime, Smith is demanding he pay child support like a good daddy should. The teenage boy actually posted a video, claiming he’s Michael’s son as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here