*Michael Jordan is rich, b*otch. The man may have a love child, that’s 16-years-old, with some chick, but his current girl isn’t worried about it and wants to marry him anyway.
The wedding to his fiancée Yvette Prieto will go on, though Pamela Smith, 48, the child’s mother, is suing him. Smith says she became pregnant with Jordan’s son while he was married to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy.
According to RadarOnline.com, the pair will likely wed in South Florida at his Jupiter island mansion.
In the meantime, Smith is demanding he pay child support like a good daddy should. The teenage boy actually posted a video, claiming he’s Michael’s son as well.
Check out more here.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here