*Michael Jordan is rich, b*otch. The man may have a love child, that’s 16-years-old, with some chick, but his current girl isn’t worried about it and wants to marry him anyway.
The wedding to his fiancée Yvette Prieto will go on, though Pamela Smith, 48, the child’s mother, is suing him. Smith says she became pregnant with Jordan’s son while he was married to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy.
According to RadarOnline.com, the pair will likely wed in South Florida at his Jupiter island mansion.
In the meantime, Smith is demanding he pay child support like a good daddy should. The teenage boy actually posted a video, claiming he’s Michael’s son as well.
Check out more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here