*Michael Jordan is rich, b*otch. The man may have a love child, that’s 16-years-old, with some chick, but his current girl isn’t worried about it and wants to marry him anyway.
The wedding to his fiancée Yvette Prieto will go on, though Pamela Smith, 48, the child’s mother, is suing him. Smith says she became pregnant with Jordan’s son while he was married to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy.
According to RadarOnline.com, the pair will likely wed in South Florida at his Jupiter island mansion.
In the meantime, Smith is demanding he pay child support like a good daddy should. The teenage boy actually posted a video, claiming he’s Michael’s son as well.
Check out more here.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here