*Michael Jordan is rich, b*otch. The man may have a love child, that’s 16-years-old, with some chick, but his current girl isn’t worried about it and wants to marry him anyway.
The wedding to his fiancée Yvette Prieto will go on, though Pamela Smith, 48, the child’s mother, is suing him. Smith says she became pregnant with Jordan’s son while he was married to his first wife, Juanita Vanoy.
According to RadarOnline.com, the pair will likely wed in South Florida at his Jupiter island mansion.
In the meantime, Smith is demanding he pay child support like a good daddy should. The teenage boy actually posted a video, claiming he’s Michael’s son as well.
Check out more here.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here