*It’s getting serious for Michael Jordan as he steps closer to wedding his long time girlfriend.
A judged ordered a DNA test on Tuesday to determine if he is the father of Pamela Smith’s 16-year-old son.
Jordan says he’s not the dad and points to Smith’s divorce, in which she acknowledges her ex is the father of the child.
“It is unfortunate that well known figures are the target of these kind of claims,” Jordan’s spokeswoman, Estee Portnoy, said in a statement.
Smith, however is sticking to her story.
“My son has the right to know who his father is,” Smith told reporters after the hearing Tuesday. “He has had an issue with it over the years.”
If Jordan is proven to be the father, he will pay child support for two years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here