*It’s getting serious for Michael Jordan as he steps closer to wedding his long time girlfriend.
A judged ordered a DNA test on Tuesday to determine if he is the father of Pamela Smith’s 16-year-old son.
Jordan says he’s not the dad and points to Smith’s divorce, in which she acknowledges her ex is the father of the child.
“It is unfortunate that well known figures are the target of these kind of claims,” Jordan’s spokeswoman, Estee Portnoy, said in a statement.
Smith, however is sticking to her story.
“My son has the right to know who his father is,” Smith told reporters after the hearing Tuesday. “He has had an issue with it over the years.”
If Jordan is proven to be the father, he will pay child support for two years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here