*It’s getting serious for Michael Jordan as he steps closer to wedding his long time girlfriend.
A judged ordered a DNA test on Tuesday to determine if he is the father of Pamela Smith’s 16-year-old son.
Jordan says he’s not the dad and points to Smith’s divorce, in which she acknowledges her ex is the father of the child.
“It is unfortunate that well known figures are the target of these kind of claims,” Jordan’s spokeswoman, Estee Portnoy, said in a statement.
Smith, however is sticking to her story.
“My son has the right to know who his father is,” Smith told reporters after the hearing Tuesday. “He has had an issue with it over the years.”
If Jordan is proven to be the father, he will pay child support for two years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here