Pamela Smith, the alleged baby mama says she never planned to file the suit against Jordan, but her 16-year-old son pleaded with her to make his (alleged) daddy acknowledge paternity.
As we reported, Pamela Smith is suing the NBA legend for paternity and child support, claiming he got her pregnant in 1995, while he was still married to Juanita Vanoy.
Sources close to Smith tell TMZ that she’s always had a good relationship with Michael and doesn’t need the money to support herself. But we’re told her son — Grant Reynolds (a.k.a Taj) — desperately wants MJ to acknowledge him as his son, so HE begged his mom to file the docs.
We’re told Pamela’s intention was never to “call Michael out” — the lawsuit is simply so her 16-year-old son can have his real (alleged) father be a bigger part of his life.
Apparently MJ and Taj even met up a few times over the years and Pamela claims Michael has given the family money and gifts here and there, but the alleged love child always had to keep it a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here