Pamela Smith, the alleged baby mama says she never planned to file the suit against Jordan, but her 16-year-old son pleaded with her to make his (alleged) daddy acknowledge paternity.
As we reported, Pamela Smith is suing the NBA legend for paternity and child support, claiming he got her pregnant in 1995, while he was still married to Juanita Vanoy.
Sources close to Smith tell TMZ that she’s always had a good relationship with Michael and doesn’t need the money to support herself. But we’re told her son — Grant Reynolds (a.k.a Taj) — desperately wants MJ to acknowledge him as his son, so HE begged his mom to file the docs.
We’re told Pamela’s intention was never to “call Michael out” — the lawsuit is simply so her 16-year-old son can have his real (alleged) father be a bigger part of his life.
Apparently MJ and Taj even met up a few times over the years and Pamela claims Michael has given the family money and gifts here and there, but the alleged love child always had to keep it a secret.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here