Pamela Smith, the alleged baby mama says she never planned to file the suit against Jordan, but her 16-year-old son pleaded with her to make his (alleged) daddy acknowledge paternity.
As we reported, Pamela Smith is suing the NBA legend for paternity and child support, claiming he got her pregnant in 1995, while he was still married to Juanita Vanoy.
Sources close to Smith tell TMZ that she’s always had a good relationship with Michael and doesn’t need the money to support herself. But we’re told her son — Grant Reynolds (a.k.a Taj) — desperately wants MJ to acknowledge him as his son, so HE begged his mom to file the docs.
We’re told Pamela’s intention was never to “call Michael out” — the lawsuit is simply so her 16-year-old son can have his real (alleged) father be a bigger part of his life.
Apparently MJ and Taj even met up a few times over the years and Pamela claims Michael has given the family money and gifts here and there, but the alleged love child always had to keep it a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here