*Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son, and she’s just now requesting a paternity test to prove it.
Pamela Smith claims she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995, according to TMZ. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time. (He’s scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.)
Pamela says in her lawsuit – filed Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA – that she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.
Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.
Grant posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here