*Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son, and she’s just now requesting a paternity test to prove it.
Pamela Smith claims she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995, according to TMZ. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time. (He’s scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.)
Pamela says in her lawsuit – filed Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA – that she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.
Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.
Grant posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here