*Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son, and she’s just now requesting a paternity test to prove it.
Pamela Smith claims she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995, according to TMZ. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time. (He’s scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.)
Pamela says in her lawsuit – filed Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA – that she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.
Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.
Grant posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here