*Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son, and she’s just now requesting a paternity test to prove it.
Pamela Smith claims she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995, according to TMZ. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time. (He’s scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.)
Pamela says in her lawsuit – filed Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA – that she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.
Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.
Grant posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here