*Michael Jordan has been sued by a woman who claims he fathered her 16-year-old son, and she’s just now requesting a paternity test to prove it.
Pamela Smith claims she became pregnant after having sex with Jordan in 1995, according to TMZ. Pamela gave birth to Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds — aka Taj — in June 1996. Jordan was married to Juanita Vanoy at the time. (He’s scheduled to marry Yvette Prieto in April.)
Pamela says in her lawsuit – filed Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA – that she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay the kid’s medical expenses.
Pamela also wants the judge to make Jordan the boy’s legal last name.
Grant posted a YouTube video (below) in December declaring that Jordan’s his daddy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here