*Michael Jordan‘s baby mama drama just got taken to a new level … by Michael Jordan!
The NBA legend is turning the tables on Pamela Smith who accused him of being the sperm donor of her 16-year-old son and he wants HER to pay up to all the trouble she caused.
As we reported reported, Smith went after Jordan in court, claiming he impregnated her in 1995, and asked a judge to order a DNA test to make the paternity official.
Jordan basically said I don’t think so and then, rather suddenly, Ms. Smith dismissed the suit without explanation.
Now, TMZ is reporting that Jordan has filed new legal docs asking the case be kept open so he can file a counter-claim against Smith to cover his court costs and whatever other sanctions a judge deems necessary.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here