*It’s still a wonder why Michael Vick is still making headlines about dogs.
But in the latest Vick/dog news, the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback apparently owns a young Belgian Malinois, a type of Shepherd.
A CrossingBoard.com source confirmed a Vick sighting at a New Jersey PetSmart, where the family and a bodyguard shopped for their little doggy and signed up for six training classes.
Check out the pics:
According to a TMZ report, Vick’s new dog is the worst possible breed HE could have chosen … and that’s from the official organization that breeds the dog.
The American Belgian Malinois Club and Rescue tells TMZ, the group is very concerned that Vick is allowed to own ANY dog, but the Belgian Malinois is especially problematic. The breed is highly trainable and they could easily become dangerous if they land in the wrong hands.
Vick, as you know, ended up training pit bulls to fight and kill.
Belgian Malinois — which are frequently used by the military and police — have the same fighting potential as pit bulls.
Although the organization thinks dogs should be off-limits in the Vick household, they believe a more docile pooch — like a lab — would be way more appropriate.
But what’s done is done … and the ABMC wants to help Vick properly train the dog. The rep says the org. is willing to help Vick find a good trainer for the dog and educate him on Belgian Malinois so he can “learn and love the breed.”
Hello ABMC, you’re on the late freight. Michael Vick, as our story above says, already began training classes. And we just don’t believe that with as much attention he will be getting, he would even think about harming the dog. He’s not that stupid.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here