*Michelle Obama is the latest hacking victim in what has become an alarming breach of security, reports TMZ.
The website that has disclosed detailed financial information about celebs like Beyonce, Jay-Z, Britney Spears, Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian has now revealed personal financial info about the First Lady .
The website has posted Michelle’s credit report, which includes her social security number, phone numbers, banking and mortgage info and credit card details.
The website also hacked into Joe Biden’s history, but the info the hackers were able to obtain was extremely limited. They obtained much more in Michelle’s case.
When you click on Michelle’s name on the website, it reveals this comment: “Blame your husband, we still love you, Michelle.”
“So this could be more than sport,” notes TMZ, “Maybe this is a clue the hackers have beef with the president.”
According to TMZ, the Secret Service and the F.B.I. “have taken an unusually cautious stance by not even confirming the existence of an investigation … although law enforcement sources tell us they are extremely concerned about the leaks and other powerful people who may have been compromised.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here