However, the word in the industry is “done deal!” Michelle Obama is indeed set to ‘glow’ on the cover of the April issue of Vogue.
The Washington Post confirmed that a photo shoot was held at The White House in January; and we hear FLOTUS was decked out in designer Reed Krakoff.
The Huffington Post gives props to Robin Givhan, former fashion editor with The Post, who they salute as a trusted industry know-it-all in all matters fashion. Givhan adds the first lady was also shot wearing a Michael Kors skirt and sweater, and tells us famed photographer Annie Liebovitz did the cover shoot honors!
Now we wonder if president Obama may have taken a ‘Slick Day’ to watch his beloved strut her stuff in front of the camera because we hear his schedule was conveniently cleared.
No worries, sir. We ain’t mad atcha!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here