However, the word in the industry is “done deal!” Michelle Obama is indeed set to ‘glow’ on the cover of the April issue of Vogue.
The Washington Post confirmed that a photo shoot was held at The White House in January; and we hear FLOTUS was decked out in designer Reed Krakoff.
The Huffington Post gives props to Robin Givhan, former fashion editor with The Post, who they salute as a trusted industry know-it-all in all matters fashion. Givhan adds the first lady was also shot wearing a Michael Kors skirt and sweater, and tells us famed photographer Annie Liebovitz did the cover shoot honors!
Now we wonder if president Obama may have taken a ‘Slick Day’ to watch his beloved strut her stuff in front of the camera because we hear his schedule was conveniently cleared.
No worries, sir. We ain’t mad atcha!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here