However, the word in the industry is “done deal!” Michelle Obama is indeed set to ‘glow’ on the cover of the April issue of Vogue.
The Washington Post confirmed that a photo shoot was held at The White House in January; and we hear FLOTUS was decked out in designer Reed Krakoff.
The Huffington Post gives props to Robin Givhan, former fashion editor with The Post, who they salute as a trusted industry know-it-all in all matters fashion. Givhan adds the first lady was also shot wearing a Michael Kors skirt and sweater, and tells us famed photographer Annie Liebovitz did the cover shoot honors!
Now we wonder if president Obama may have taken a ‘Slick Day’ to watch his beloved strut her stuff in front of the camera because we hear his schedule was conveniently cleared.
No worries, sir. We ain’t mad atcha!
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here