However, the word in the industry is “done deal!” Michelle Obama is indeed set to ‘glow’ on the cover of the April issue of Vogue.
The Washington Post confirmed that a photo shoot was held at The White House in January; and we hear FLOTUS was decked out in designer Reed Krakoff.
The Huffington Post gives props to Robin Givhan, former fashion editor with The Post, who they salute as a trusted industry know-it-all in all matters fashion. Givhan adds the first lady was also shot wearing a Michael Kors skirt and sweater, and tells us famed photographer Annie Liebovitz did the cover shoot honors!
Now we wonder if president Obama may have taken a ‘Slick Day’ to watch his beloved strut her stuff in front of the camera because we hear his schedule was conveniently cleared.
No worries, sir. We ain’t mad atcha!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here