However, the word in the industry is “done deal!” Michelle Obama is indeed set to ‘glow’ on the cover of the April issue of Vogue.
The Washington Post confirmed that a photo shoot was held at The White House in January; and we hear FLOTUS was decked out in designer Reed Krakoff.
The Huffington Post gives props to Robin Givhan, former fashion editor with The Post, who they salute as a trusted industry know-it-all in all matters fashion. Givhan adds the first lady was also shot wearing a Michael Kors skirt and sweater, and tells us famed photographer Annie Liebovitz did the cover shoot honors!
Now we wonder if president Obama may have taken a ‘Slick Day’ to watch his beloved strut her stuff in front of the camera because we hear his schedule was conveniently cleared.
No worries, sir. We ain’t mad atcha!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here